Sign in to follow this  
BCanary

Off Topic: What's Your Greatest Achievement

Has to be playing for my school before the premiership game in 93/94 season when we played Arsenal and scoring the winning goal, only for Ian Wright and Ray Parlour to come running over and jump on me to celebrate, fantastic!!

Paul Merson wasn''t so accomodating though, our changing rooms were in one of the old suites in the old South Stand, Merson was in there with a small portable tele (showing the racing), a pint, fag and a rolled up copy of the racing post, when we approached him for an autograph we were met with "p*ss off, i''ve got alot riding on this"  -  Still, a funny experience to look back on! haha

Greatest achievement in football.........Being in the Anfield Road end when Jeremy Goss scored the only goal during the kops last stand at Anfield in 94. What a goal it was too..........Ahhhh, those were the days!

Greatest Achievment in Life. My son 3 yrs & daughter 9 months, & my sexy wife. Hubba hubba.

in Sport. Coming on as a sub for Ireland against USA for last 20 minutes, live on FOX Sports TV in Phillidelphia (Rugby), and playing the full game at CB for Ireland u16s against Northern Ireland (Football). We lost both games thought!

Also i was touch judge for an international during the Summer, as im a Rugby ref. 6 ft and 16 stone, i don''t get much lip! funny that!

[quote user="Cluck "]Posting well over 2500 messages on this forum and never being wrong once.......      [Y][/quote]

Lol...............Great!

[quote user="CANNYCANARY"]This website that is ranked no1 for about 20 major keywords on google http://www.j-lou.com plus thats the missus modeling. a very good days work meeting her....[/quote]

Looks like she has a nice bod mate.....but i prefer women with heads even if some of mine have been butt ugly!

Its got to be not fainting when the missis gave birth on 3 occasions to my little girls.

Apart from that blowing up the wrong buildings while in the army....Hence Twosheds

Working with The Cure for their headline performance at Live8 Paris and tour. Very, very talented bunch of lads.