Sign in to follow this  
All dots

Dario Gradi appointed new Norwich manager

....... would really confirm once and for all a total lack of ambition, wouldn''t it ? In fact I have never understood why Crewe were always so resigned to non-achievement especially as, with their population catchment area and central geographical location, they have the potential to be a much bigger club than Norwich.

dario gradi is one of the true proper managers in england mate

crewe are a little club with no one backing them

and small crowds

so i dont know how they will ever be a bigger club than norwich

specially seems crewe highest position is what 13th in the champ

thats a relitievly poor season for norwich

[quote user="Old Salt"]

....... would really confirm once and for all a total lack of ambition, wouldn''t it ? In fact I have never understood why Crewe were always so resigned to non-achievement especially as, with their population catchment area and central geographical location, they have the potential to be a much bigger club than Norwich.

[/quote]

Crewe population 70,000 roughly | Norwich 365,000

Clubs local to Crewe - Liverpool, Everton, Manchester United, Manchester City

Clubs local to Norwich - Cambridge United, Ipswich, Kings Lynn

Not really much comparison is there.......

What utter nonsense. If you follow history Crewe has always been a feeder club for the likes of Liverpool, Everton and Manchester United. The big difference between Norwich and Crewe is that whatever position they are Crew always play good football. Lack of ambition-never. It is a club that has realised just how far it can go and is content with that. It is also one of the most friendliest grounds in the league with Dario Gradi highly respected throughout the game.

Too much salt is clearly not good for you!

Um - not really.

Geographically, they are competing with Manchester City and United, Liverpool, Everton, Oldham, Wigan, and many others... Norwich compete with the binmen and that''s about it.

I''d love a manager with the integrity of Gradi at Carrow Road, or at least as someone in charge of the Academy.

[quote user="Old Salt"]

[/quote]

I trust your joking... Dario Gradi if he was a little bit younger would be a fantastic appointment who would push through youth talent, either selling them off as a profit or using them in the first team.

jas :)

[quote user="we8wba"]

dario gradi is one of the true proper managers in england mate

crewe are a little club with no one backing them

and small crowds

so i dont know how they will ever be a bigger club than norwich

specially seems crewe highest position is what 13th in the champ

thats a relitievly poor season for norwich

[/quote]

I don''t need to be preached at about Dario Gradi , I know full well what an excellent manager he is. You missed the point entirely, I''m afraid.

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

Um - not really.

Geographically, they are competing with Manchester City and United, Liverpool, Everton, Oldham, Wigan, and many others... Norwich compete with the binmen and that''s about it.

I''d love a manager with the integrity of Gradi at Carrow Road, or at least as someone in charge of the Academy.

[/quote]

I know, I know. I was just having some fun. Sorry about that.