Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

Why is Paul Jewell still favorite?

....despite:-

• ''distancing himself''
  • ''Being on holiday''
  • ''Waiting for Bolton''
  • ''Norwich not being an apetising prospect for him''

The bookies STILL have him as favorite, with so many people on other threads quoting, "the bookies obviously know something" could we be in for a real positive surprise?

We can but hope!.........

OTBC

I find this interesting too. I guess they haven''t a clue but in the article on the front page Jewells odds are 11/4 where as pink un posters favourite Duffy is 9/1. The posters who are so certain Duffy is going to get the job really ought to be getting a bit of that 9/1 to soften the blow!

Everyone wants Jewell as manager - Lots of people put bets on lead by their hearts - bookies think sh*t what happens if he does get the job - bookies shorten the odds just in case.

...because that''s where the early money went ?  As for bet365, they own stoke city, and Pulis is their employee.  If he''s linked with the job. it would be a good enough reason to drop the bet.

Archant are way behind the times, they keep printing those odds at the end of there articles!! This is a false statement as there are NO ODDS anywhere!!!!!!! I have been in touch with Bet 365 and other bookmakers and nobody is running a book on this. Archant please stop stating these odds they are a falsehood and misleading! The job is as good as Duffy''s in my opinion and they will promote Dublin to try and quash fan opinion making him a scapegoat to save themselves!!ARCHANT STOP QUOTING THESE ODDS THEY ARE OLD NEWS AND HISTORY!

Or maybe they know he won''t take the job but by including him as a short-priced favourite they think lots of people will think they know something so will lump on. Yes, they do know something but not what people think they know! You never see a bookie on a bike but watch them leave Yarmouth races in their Rollers, Bentleys, BMW 7 Series, X5s etc.