Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

NO GOAL BROWN STRIKES AGAIN (Ipswich Reserves 3 Norwich Reserves 0)

I see he missed a penalty in the east anglian reserve derby tonight. He might score eventually, then again he might not. It was 0-0 at the time, b efore we rolled over 3-0. Another embarresemnt, and danny haynes scored against us again.

Just returned from reserve game hoping to see a Canary goal but once again returned home disappointed as I did last week from QPR. In fact this was a carbon copy apart from the score which could have been in double figures if it had not been for the acrobatic agility of Matthew Gilks.  To make matters worse Julien Brellier went off injured and against the run of play Chris Martin was brought down and Chris Brown fluffed the penalty which would have given us a 1-0 lead.

Canary tormentor in chief Danny Haynes scored his usual goal against us and we went in one down at half time. The second half was one way traffic with inaccurate passing,speculative long balls and a lack of commitment and the final score flattered our ragged outfit. It looked as though the current malaise has spread right through the club and Duffys presence did nothing to inspire the players. One bright spot was the emergence of Jimmy Smith who played about 70 minutes and might soon be fit for a full game.

Of the few chances that we had on goal our strikers looked woefully off form and one can only hope that after a full game tonight Chris Brown will not feature on Saturday or perhaps ever again.

I could go on but it just gets more depressing.

Town stuff Canaries

Just like to let you know ipswich reserves destroyed us tonight,we lost 3-0 could have been double but for the keeper,oh and by the way chris brown missed a pen keeper saved.

[quote user="gangmower"]Just like to let you know ipswich reserves destroyed us tonight,we lost 3-0 could have been double but for the keeper,oh and by the way chris brown missed a pen keeper saved.[/quote]

Roll on 4th November in all its televised glory . . . [:S]

[quote user="HUDDY "]

I see he missed a penalty in the east anglian reserve derby tonight. He might score eventually, then again he might not. It was 0-0 at the time, b efore we rolled over 3-0. Another embarresemnt, and danny haynes scored against us again.

[/quote]

he cant even score for the stiffs! hopefully the new manager will release this joke and get him off the wage bill... Crap!

jas :)

It is unacceptable.

There is no point playing 4-4-2 with one stiker who cannot score coupled with a mid-field which also does not have many goals in it.

I hate Chris Brown. . . not personally but how has a league one striker become our first choice forward.

No wonder were bloody bottom of the league!!!

reserves mean nout

we played coventry reserves 2weeks ago with very strong team out, they play youngsters and won 3-0

we play them in the league 2weeks later win 1-0 with 5 players who played in that game at least

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]Averaging 4 goals a season at championship level says it all for this supposed striker - he should be learning his trade in the lower leagues at the moment.[/quote]

At 4 goals a season, he is already well behind his own average. Dismal performance. 

Unfortuneately, although we are top we have played like 6 or 7 games, most of the other teams have only played 3 or 4 + it''s a joke league, so there''s not too much to make out of all of this really.

A Proper Charlie! The whole team is down at the moment lacking leadership and motovation. At least Brown has tried hard with many good touches but has to play too deep to get any chance of a goal. Perhaps those who criticise should learn to read the game before making such daft comments. Get off the bloke''s back and give him a break. Seems to me that some folk are not happy unless they have somebody to "snipe" at. Now Andy Hughes has gone is Chris Brown the next target -it''s pathetic from so called NCFC supporters. 

[quote user="The Sweeney"]A Proper Charlie! The whole team is down at the moment lacking leadership and motovation. At least Brown has tried hard with many good touches but has to play too deep to get any chance of a goal. Perhaps those who criticise should learn to read the game before making such daft comments. Get off the bloke''s back and give him a break. Seems to me that some folk are not happy unless they have somebody to "snipe" at. Now Andy Hughes has gone is Chris Brown the next target -it''s pathetic from so called NCFC supporters. [/quote]

Pathetic? look up the meaning of the word under no goals in 19 games. And then take a look at yourself.

[quote user="The Sweeney"]A Proper Charlie! The whole team is down at the moment lacking leadership and motovation. At least Brown has tried hard with many good touches but has to play too deep to get any chance of a goal. Perhaps those who criticise should learn to read the game before making such daft comments. Get off the bloke''s back and give him a break. Seems to me that some folk are not happy unless they have somebody to "snipe" at. Now Andy Hughes has gone is Chris Brown the next target -it''s pathetic from so called NCFC supporters. [/quote]

Pathetic? look up the meaning of the word under no goals in 19 games. And then take a look at yourself.

he fluffed 2 gilt edged one on ones against barnett - that has set the tone for a disappointing season.  i would imagine with granty gone his morale is shot to bits.  i feel sorry for boy - he''s a trier, but he must bite the bullet and accept he''s not upto champs standard - this season.loan the poor sod out to a lower level, see if he can put a few chances away, and maybe next year, he''ll be the better for it.