Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

It's not looking good!

All the so called higher profiled managers are dropping out of the race like flys!

It looks more and more like we are going to end up with a second rate manager..................God help us!

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

All the so called higher profiled managers are dropping out of the race like flys!

It looks more and more like we are going to end up with a second rate manager..................God help us!

[/quote]You sound shocked Confused [8-)]

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

I think that was always on the cards....the only difference being would it be an old "has been" or a Delia inspired "yes man" chancer.....

I fear however it will involve a cynical "populist" move to try to placate the dissenters....not sort out the mess.

[quote user="Web Team....Cluck "][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

I think that was always on the cards....the only difference being would it be an old "has been" or a Delia inspired "yes man" chancer.....

I fear however it will involve a cynical "populist" move to try to placate the dissenters....not sort out the mess.

[/quote]

Question - when did you become part of the web team?

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

No room - the board is there already ....

[/quote]

Oh check you out Celia [;)]

[quote user="Web Team....Cluck "][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh Cluck you are a funny one. That web team ......Cluck made me chuckle. Good on ya sport, very clever!!!

Ah yes, High Profile Candidates... hardly "dropping like flies" though, are they? Keegan and Hoddle... Oh please, don''t tell me people were seriously thinking that these clowns should take over? They''re High Profile, fo shizzle, but they ain''t exactly sane.......

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

He is not part of the web team, he''s being naughty and he will be changing this.

Celia

[/quote]

He he he he.....     [:)]

[quote user="DidnWantToBOnTheWebTeamAnyway....Cluck "][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

[/quote]LMFAO AT YOUR NEW NAME CLUCK.Absolute quality.I think i better agree with everything you say, purely for the names =]