Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

AGM appearance not football!

Looks like nothing has changed from our think they are clever board. They are clearly going to introduce a new manager just before the AGM instead of giving him more time with the players for the next game.They are spin merchants of the highest order. They should of been planning ahead for this and known who there man is! I am sure they do but will wait till just before the AGM to announce it. To deflect all the attention from them. They really are awful at there job. I dread the dull appointment that is sure to come with this Prudence with Prudence policy. Why not just announce it now ! The bookies clearly know and I guarantee that there will be a new man in by the AGM! They are more readable than our midfield! Get on with it and just admit your getting it thursday barring a miracle! Your time is up everyone can now see through your spin!

its Jim duffy.... how many times do i have to say it...

If we win Brizzol city they will definately announce it then if they havent before.... i can imagine the rubbish being spouted by the board already.

jas :)

if they do it just before the AGM then it will confirm what some people have been saying. i''m not decided on them at the moment but i feel like th clucks the smudgers and the wiz''s of this world should get their fair pop at the board considering the amount of complaining. These next few days will show us what kind of spine the board really have.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Looks like nothing has changed from our think they are clever board. They are clearly going to introduce a new manager just before the AGM instead of giving him more time with the players for the next game.

They are spin merchants of the highest order. They should of been planning ahead for this and known who there man is! I am sure they do but will wait till just before the AGM to announce it. To deflect all the attention from them. They really are awful at there job.

I dread the dull appointment that is sure to come with this Prudence with Prudence policy.

Why not just announce it now ! The bookies clearly know and I guarantee that there will be a new man in by the AGM! They are more readable than our midfield!

Get on with it and just admit your getting it thursday barring a miracle! Your time is up everyone can now see through your spin!

[/quote]

Well said!.......

I hope you will notice that the "sheep" jibes have all but disappeared these days and the general tone of this forum has moved from "denial" to "acceptance".....although the ideas regarding potential recovery still vary. I think this shows that we are all City fans wanting what is best for the club....but were at different stages in our thinking.

For too long the Delia myth clouded the vision of some...but now the truth is out of the bag there is no putting it back.

(I still reserve the right to play the "sheep" card should it apply however)      [Y]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

If we win Brizzol city they will definately announce it then if they havent before.... i can imagine the rubbish being spouted by the board already.

[/quote]

If it is Jim Duffy I for one won''t be back at carrow road next season

[quote user="MightyYellows50"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

If it is Jim Duffy I for one won''t be back at carrow road next season

[/quote]

chances are neither will he. to be replaced by Gunn in janurary when said board members decide jims not up to it

I dont think it will be Duffy. Imagine the bullsh*t that would come out of Doomcaster''s mouth with that  one the fans would go mad!

Are smudger, cluck and the rest of the abusive bunch going to the AGM? rather than just moaning on here

[quote user="Cluck "]

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Looks like nothing has changed from our think they are clever board. They are clearly going to introduce a new manager just before the AGM instead of giving him more time with the players for the next game.

They are spin merchants of the highest order. They should of been planning ahead for this and known who there man is! I am sure they do but will wait till just before the AGM to announce it. To deflect all the attention from them. They really are awful at there job.

I dread the dull appointment that is sure to come with this Prudence with Prudence policy.

Why not just announce it now ! The bookies clearly know and I guarantee that there will be a new man in by the AGM! They are more readable than our midfield!

Get on with it and just admit your getting it thursday barring a miracle! Your time is up everyone can now see through your spin!

[/quote]

Well said!.......

I hope you will notice that the "sheep" jibes have all but disappeared these days and the general tone of this forum has moved from "denial" to "acceptance".....although the ideas regarding potential recovery still vary. I think this shows that we are all City fans wanting what is best for the club....but were at different stages in our thinking.

For too long the Delia myth clouded the vision of some...but now the truth is out of the bag there is no putting it back.

(I still reserve the right to play the "sheep" card should it apply however)      [Y]

well said

[/quote]

[quote user="YellowIce"]

I dont think it will be Duffy. Imagine the bullsh*t that would come out of Doomcaster''s mouth with that  one the fans would go mad!

Are smudger, cluck and the rest of the abusive bunch going to the AGM? rather than just moaning on here

[/quote]

How about you?...or are you just content moaning about others on here? Not being a shareholder I have no entitlement...but having spent many hours in AGM''s and EGM''s during my lifetime I''m certain little "concrete" will be achieved. I''m hoping Mystic, Mr Carrow (go on take the time off [:)]), Gazza and jas will support each other however in at least unsettling the cosy flock who will no doubt claim the moral high ground in Milady''s presence.

As for moaning on here?  Look at the facts and deny that some of us got it all bang on mate.....Sorry if that distresses you so......

It could well be Duffy.

As I said in a previous post,  over the weekend I heard from the same person who told me ''new investors'' were about to be appointed before the Turners were announced, and that PG had until the QPR game to get it right. This person said that the Board are divided over Duffy. Really divided.

Certain members feel the need for / would like continuity, and consider that Duffy is the best value option and that his appointment will lead to the least upheaval. They do not want to rock the boat any more than it''s already been rocked.

On the other hand their are a couple of voices who are worried about what the fans are thinking and feel the need for a clean broom.

The trouble is the ones who hold the power are the ones who support the first opinion. 

The suggestion was they are likely to get their way!

Jono,Are you saying that Delia and MWJ want Duffy to not "Rock the Boat"? Christ we are sinking fast and if ever the boat needed rocking it is now. They appear totally stupid in football knowledge and fan opinion. I am sick to death of the pair and the picture of Delia at half time during the QPR game laughing and merrily off to get another glass of wine wound me right up. What was there to laugh about!!If she appoints Duffy she will be in for a severe shock with fan opinion!Are you also saying that the Turners are the ones that want a change prior to there takeover? I sure hope that is true! We need a serious manager and cash investment desperately!!Who does your contact believe the rest of the board want?

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

Well said!.......

I hope you will notice that the "sheep" jibes have all but disappeared these days and the general tone of this forum has moved from "denial" to "acceptance".....

[/quote] With the majority of the people now being against the board, wouldn''t the "sheep" card be played against the majority of the people who now follow the kill Delia Smith idea?

I''m not particularly either the pro or anti-board (just generally disillusioned with everything going on), so not having a go at you, just a thought I had!

9/1 would be a seriously attractive investment if his appointment is such a certainty. Should I invest Snakepit? Are you that sure? Have you taken advantage of such generous odds?

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Jono,

Are you saying that Delia and MWJ want Duffy to not "Rock the Boat"? Christ we are sinking fast and if ever the boat needed rocking it is now. They appear totally stupid in football knowledge and fan opinion. I am sick to death of the pair and the picture of Delia at half time during the QPR game laughing and merrily off to get another glass of wine wound me right up. What was there to laugh about!!

If she appoints Duffy she will be in for a severe shock with fan opinion!

Are you also saying that the Turners are the ones that want a change prior to there takeover? I sure hope that is true! We need a serious manager and cash investment desperately!!

Who does your contact believe the rest of the board want?

[/quote]

I''ve had enough of this, I think I am beginning to welcome the idea of bankruptcy just to see the smile wiped off her face!  There must be some way we can be rid of them?

Nutty Nigel,If you can find somewhere for me to get on at 9-1 then I will!! No bookmakers are running a book! There is no way you can bet!Wish I had known about Johnobono''s thread when Bet365 were running a book!! I would of had a fair amount on. Like a previous thread stated there are no poor bookies! They know!I still hope that if Johnobono is right that the turners will win the argument and get someone new in otherwise League 1 is a serious possibility/likelihood!!!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]If the board appoint Jim Duffy, this WILL be the final nail in the coffin, are they really that naive/stupid?[/quote]

I think they''ve proved that they are that stupid on many occasions in the past, if they appoint him I will not be renewing my season ticket after 35 years of continuous support, enough is enough.

No idea Snakepit but I guess 9/1 must have been available at some point.

Jonnobono could well be right but if the board gave the job to Duffy before the AGM it would be the craziest thing they ever did. Duffy is caretaker manager which means we have a "free trial". The board would have the chance to wait and see. Duffy could only force their hand on the back of a good run of results in the way Worthy did.

Same old , same old. Someone speculates it''s Duffy and straight away its fact.

Fair enough none of us know the facts and you need to talk about something on a message board , but PLEASE, this board is turning in to a marathon whinge fest!!!!!

OTBC