Sign in to follow this  
Polar

Dion or Duffy?

Just wondering everyones opinion. who would you rather have between the two?Duffy for his experience... at relgating clubs, or Dublin because he could be the next Paul Ince/ Roy Keane?half of me is hoping that Dion gets the job, the other half for someone experienced...views?

[quote user="Polar1990"]Just wondering everyones opinion. who would you rather have between the two?

Duffy for his experience... at relgating clubs, or Dublin because he could be the next Paul Ince/ Roy Keane?

half of me is hoping that Dion gets the job, the other half for someone experienced...
views?
[/quote]

None of the above.!!!!

If Dion is appointed, and  ifhe does bad it will mean his last season of playing will not be in good spirit as a player. Do we really want to see that happen to him?

I dont.

Duffy no. just no.

yeah i agree with all that, but if all other managers count themselves out and we are left with the choice, then what?

I may be accused of splitting hairs here...but shouldn''t that be Duffy or Dion?........

The strange thing I find about Duffy is that last time around after Worthy left it was all in the open about how Hunter was free to apply for the Manager''s job and then the fact that he had applied was published quite freely. This time around there''s been diddly squat about Duffy and whether he could or has applied. Intriguing.

Jim Duffy could do a good job and has a great deal of experience in management.

An earlier message stated that he has got clubs relegated which is rather unfair. When at Dundee the club went into administration due to circumstances outwith his control. The team managed to battle on that season but in the next with most of the players having been released because their contracts could not be honoured and the fact that there was zero money, they were relegated.

I think he should be given a chance!