Sign in to follow this  
Stevie Wonder

Has much happened recently?

A week ago Peter Grant waved goodbye and everybody hoped for things to get better … soon !

Because of the international break the board had almost two weeks to decide on a Manager who can let the team play with confidence.

Rumours rumours rumours … but no new Manager yet … Bristol City at home is only 4 days away and we can’t afford to slip up again AT HOME .

Goalkeeper Marshall was on the winning bench for Scotland v Ukraine and likely again tomorrow in the deciding match v Georgia.

Spillane had a good game in the Ireland U-21’s away in Sweden and 4 – 2 winners.

At Ipswich it went all wrong again yesterday as the Reserves lost 3 – 0. It could have been 6 – 0 and we missed an easy chance … a penalty when the score was still 0 – 0.

Can we please … buy Danny Haynes   ?

The best thing that has happened must be the loan signing of John Hartson who played very well for Celtic under Martin O’Neill and scored a few goals along the way, ask Liverpool ….

He’s a proven goalscorer and a legend at Celtic !

Still everybody believes the midfield needs to be stronger … we need a kind of playmaker … but I’m afraid we won’t see him before we have a new Manager …. soon I hope !

3 days to go and still no Manager .... we only hear "no not me" .... Brellier walks of the field again ... this time at Ipswich .. it''s a red ankle instead of a red card ....

Despite his good game as a centre half in Sweden ... Spillane is on the bench for Ireland U21 v England U21 ... and he''s surely missed ... because after 26 minutes the scoreboard says  0 - 3 to England. Spillane stays on the bench this time.

Marshall & Scotland (Norwich ) can make the European Championships tonight with a win in Georgia .... !!

And ... still not a new Manager around the corner .... rumours rumours rumours