Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

JEWELL STILL FAVOURITE......WHY???

Can anyone please explain why Paul Jewell is still favourite to land the Norwich post when his contacts have made it quite clear that he does not intend to return to management for at least another six months???

This tells me there may be hope yet and that he is open to negotiation? Do the odds of 11/4 suggest the bookies know something we don''t?? I just doesnt make any sense??

Probably because he is the candidate that the most money has gone on.  No point pulling him from the race until the appointment is made, and no point giving him bigger odds just in case.

Put money on him for the Bolton job if you don''t want to lose your money. Sammy Lee will be off this week..

[quote user="Chabal"]Put money on him for the Bolton job if you don''t want to lose your money. Sammy Lee will be off this week..[/quote]

And like that, he was gone.

Chabal, you are a prophet! Just logged on to the BBC website (11:19 am) and Sammy Lee has gone. Imagine it''s a straight race between Bolton and us to get Jewell. 50/50 I reckon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!