Sign in to follow this  
FramCanary

DELIA SMITH PLACED ON 'MISSING PERSONS LIST'!

If you are out there somewhere Smith, please have the decency to send a message to re-assure ''the best supporters in the world'' at this crucial time in the history of ''our'' club.

We are heading (as things stand) for relegation, with substantial financial problems which promise to worsen at an accelerated rate.

The silence is deafening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Perhaps you will come out of your hiding place for the AGM!?.

I believe she''s filming her new TV show, Roger Munby is the chairman & Neil Doncaster the chief exec they''re responsible for the day to day running of the club and have made several statements about the situation, additionally the agm is coming up so if you have any questions why not voice them there?

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]

I believe she''s filming her new TV show, Roger Munby is the chairman & Neil Doncaster the chief exec they''re responsible for the day to day running of the club and have made several statements about the situation, additionally the agm is coming up so if you have any questions why not voice them there?

[/quote]

What''s it called?....No Hiding Place? (only the over 50''s will appreciate that one).......

Any other more witty suggestions?      [Y]

So,  I think this makes her either a cowardy custard invisible or an attention seeking ***** depending on whether she talks to the media or not.

Streuth ruth - roll on sat when we can start talking about the proper stuff again - football,  or lack of it

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

So,  I think this makes her either a cowardy custard invisible or an attention seeking ***** depending on whether she talks to the media or not.

Streuth ruth - roll on sat when we can start talking about the proper stuff again - football,  or lack of it

[/quote]

I''m dreading Saturday. Curious, yes, just not enough to motivate me [:D]

[quote user="FramCanary"]

If you are out there somewhere Smith, please have the decency to send a message to re-assure ''the best supporters in the world'' at this crucial time in the history of ''our'' club.

We are heading (as things stand) for relegation, with substantial financial problems which promise to worsen at an accelerated rate.

The silence is deafening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Perhaps you will come out of your hiding place for the AGM!?.

[/quote]

didn''t you tell us the other week that she had had an accident?

The problem is this, IF Delia starts making press comment or appearing on telly she is accused of being attention seking. if she leaves the running of the club to the people who are PAID TO DO IT then she is accused of all sorts ofterrible things . For Gods sake grow up the lot of you. Sorry Wiz i didn''t mean you!!

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]

[/quote]

Silly me, I was under the impression Smith & Jones now own around  61% of the clubs shareholding having converted debt to shares which tells me that whatever badge Munby or Doomcaster may wear there are only two people that actually own and run our club, the others are pretty much on a par with an organ grinders monkey.  No offence Neil!

Couple this the uncanny ability Munby has at an AGM to take questions of people he already knows and there is something in the back of my mind that is telling me the full operation of the democratic process at the clubs annual general meeting is not something we should be concerning ourselves about.

Of course we can all sit back and relax and listen to all the sterling work ‘Football in the community’ has been up to, after all I wouldn’t want to hear what they are going to do to avoid the slide into the first division?

[quote user="Bury Green"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]

[/quote]

Silly me, I was under the impression Smith & Jones now own around  61% of the clubs shareholding having converted debt to shares which tells me that whatever badge Munby or Doomcaster may wear there are only two people that actually own and run our club, the others are pretty much on a par with an organ grinders monkey.  No offence Neil!

Couple this the uncanny ability Munby has at an AGM to take questions of people he already knows and there is something in the back of my mind that is telling me the full operation of the democratic process at the clubs annual general meeting is not something we should be concerning ourselves about.

Of course we can all sit back and relax and listen to all the sterling work ‘Football in the community’ has been up to, after all I wouldn’t want to hear what they are going to do to avoid the slide into the first division?

[/quote]

Expect a guest appearance from Vladimir Putin...........

Miss Smith has recently been anointed the face of British food of the 1970''s, and a catalyst for our developing obesity crisis.

She''s gone back to TVland and is desperately trying to re-tread.

Seems she favours ultra low profiles in her bid to run away from crisis.

OTBC 

Noticable by her absence ! and has been for the last two seasons   Occasional shot on tv at the Sky games !What happenned to the publicity seekng i''m a normal supporter Delia ?Seems an age ago when she was asked to give us a wave at home games and would on occasion take up a seat in the lower Barclay.Dont now the last time I saw her interviewed. Even visiting fans have stopped singing about her.Think she is bored with her little plaything !

[quote user="Dowp End"]Noticable by her absence ! and has been for the last two seasons   Occasional shot on tv at the Sky games !
What happenned to the publicity seekng i''m a normal supporter Delia ?
Seems an age ago when she was asked to give us a wave at home games and would on occasion take up a seat in the lower Barclay.
Dont now the last time I saw her interviewed. Even visiting fans have stopped singing about her.
Think she is bored with her little plaything !
[/quote]

So are you saying she hasn''t been to games that aren''t on TV or that she hasn''t been on TV in games that aren''t on TV?? [*-)][8-)]

I heard she''s in Scotland ...  playing golf with PG ... she has just made a double bogey ... and searching for her ball in Loch Ness .... and PG didn''t make the cut ... by ... 3 points !!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

So are you saying she hasn''t been to games that aren''t on TV or that she hasn''t been on TV in games that aren''t on TV?? [*-)][8-)]

[/quote] No nigel, we all know that she attends all of the games, what I am saying is that we dont see interviews with her any more and that her once high profile interest seems to have taken a back seat .Think most posters on here would agree.

[quote user="Dowp End"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]
 No nigel, we all know that she attends all of the games, what I am saying is that we dont see interviews with her any more and that her once high profile interest seems to have taken a back seat .
Think most posters on here would agree.
[/quote]

I agree that Delia seems to have been taking a back seat for a while. Hiding according to some although I doubt that. They are fans of the club and they have put their money in but it seems to me they are letting the new investors take a more active role. I have no evidence that this is so its just how it seems to me as an outsider looking in.