Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

BOLTON SACK LEE!!!!! - BYE BYE HOPES OF JEWELL!!

you never had hopes of him, he was never going to come with no money and relegation zone, as i said he would go low prem side or v.good champ side maybe only sheff utd

Jewell was never coming here - he''s an intelligent person with bigger fish to fry. Bolton will save relegation when they appoint him.

Looks like Bolton might have started to panic and moved Lee out quicker than planned.  If Jewell is their man, thet might be concerned he''ll get snapped up by another club (not us). 

With all these managers suddenly departing, a better prospect than Bolton may become available soon, so they''d rather act now.

[quote user="C.T "]shut up we8wba, go back to wolves.[/quote]There''s no need for this. All he is doing is stating the truth. While I sometimes don''t agree with him it''s totally out of order having a go at it when what he is saying is true. We all hoped but never in any realistic circumstance had a hope of  getting Jewell. This isn''t the first time I''ve seen you have a pop at him. What''s the point?

Some people really do like to promote the Norfolk all being inbred and not liking outsiders stereotype.

[quote user="C.T "]shut up we8wba, go back to wolves.[/quote]The truth hurts doesn''t it C.T.