Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Hartsons number?

I saw him training and i couldn''t make out the number on his back.

It was all stretched and distorted, and the rolls of fat made it look like an ink test picture.

Only Messing BIG BAD JOHN. Welcome aboard mate, you have to be able to take a slagging here.

[pi] [B] [;)]

not sure, if you go on to dunston halls website they have a number for the reception. They mai be able to put you through to his room. Which of cause the club are paying for. aswell as his wages. Can you imagine how much he must be on? cause 7 days a week * 3 mcdonalds a day= a lot.  Nah im sure hes going to do well here. i mean better that our other 5 striker who have scored 2 between them in 9 weeks in league football (dublin and strihvika). If hartson scores twice it means he is 2ce as good as all our other strikers, scary hay! But seriously the guy admited in his interview, that he ''cant score for love of money'' (see pinkun report). thats great isnt it. just great and sums up the ambition of NCFC. we cant score so lets pay another person who cant to fill the pitch! It makes me want to score i mean scream! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh