Sign in to follow this  
@NCFC@

Sammy Lee would be a great choice!

Yes Note he hasn''t done to well at Bolton, but after what Big Sam did there i think it was always going to go backwards when he left. I think Norwich is the perfect club for Lee to work his magic. He is one of the most respected coaches in English football, has worked with Liverpool and England. He will also bring in the fantastic training regimes demonstrated at bolton which could reduce our injury proneness in the longterm.

LITTLE SAM IN!!!!

[quote user="seahawk"]

Yes Note he hasn''t done to well at Bolton, but after what Big Sam did there i think it was always going to go backwards when he left. I think Norwich is the perfect club for Lee to work his magic. He is one of the most respected coaches in English football, has worked with Liverpool and England. He will also bring in the fantastic training regimes demonstrated at bolton which could reduce our injury proneness in the longterm.

LITTLE SAM IN!!!!

[/quote]

He may be one of the most respected coaches in England but that does not make him a good MANAGER. He''s demonstrated that at Bolton, completely lost the dressing room in his few month in charge. Get him in as coach, not manager.

[quote user="seahawk"]

. He is one of the most respected coaches in English football, has worked with Liverpool ....

LITTLE SAM IN!!!!

[/quote]

And so did Dougie Livermore

[quote user="seahawk"]

LITTLE SAM IN!!!!

[/quote]

We need a manager not a coach, look what happened with  last mistake, Grant, he, apparently, was a good coach.  

I don''t think I''ve ever seen such a ''non-manager'' as Sammy Lee - except perhaps for a Time Bandits XI. He would be a terrible choice for us - and that''s saying something in our current position.

[quote user="seahawk"]

He is one of the most respected coaches in English football

[/quote]

Actually many staff and players are rumoured to be unhappy with teh removal of Allardyces training regimes and regimes brought in that are horrifically outdated by Little Sam.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/bolton/article2641654.ece

Good coaches dont always make good managers. Get him in as coach maybe but no way manager. Hes taken a Bolton top 6 team full of spirit to the bottom of the prem with no confidence. Dont like the way him and gartside slagged off big sam when he left either, hardly won over the fans with those comments did he?