Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Pierre Littbarski And Crook.

We are fast running out of potential managers and Crook was on the radio again this morning saying how interested they both are, anyone else think that the Carrow road spin is in motion and the Littbarski Crook era is about to begin? I think Crook is definately going to be involved some where. Thoughts anyone. 

lol why not although the board i dont think will go them

but i seriously believe that our squad is capable (besides Brown) so what we need is a manager who can sit them down talk to them individually, get them knowing what they need to do but not only that telling them they can do it.

a bit of confidence can go a long way in this division

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]We are fast running out of potential managers and Crook was on the radio again this morning saying how interested they both are, anyone else think that the Carrow road spin is in motion and the Littbarski Crook era is about to begin? I think Crook is definately going to be involved some where. Thoughts anyone. [/quote]

So a manager expresses an interest in a job and that is "the Carrow Road spin"... nice leap of logic there!

Yes I heard him talking on radio broadland too and it certainly gave me the impression that he''s on the way with his boss.

I think Liberski and Crook would be too ambitious for our Board, they would prefer a safe option, a Duffer methinks,  hope u r right though

[quote user="ob1"]

[quote user="Phatcanary9"]We are fast running out of potential managers and Crook was on the radio again this morning saying how interested they both are, anyone else think that the Carrow road spin is in motion and the Littbarski Crook era is about to begin? I think Crook is definately going to be involved some where. Thoughts anyone. [/quote]

So a manager expresses an interest in a job and that is "the Carrow Road spin"... nice leap of logic there!

[/quote]

It just seems funny to me that no one has spoken about the job, and now i''ve heard Crook  a few times being mentioned , and the man himself on the radio the last two days praising the club. Maybe the club have approached him and Littbarski and they are getting the fans used to the idea by letting him talk the club up, or maybe all the previous spin from the club has made me paranoid..What was that!!.

[quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="ob1"]

[/quote]

It just seems funny to me that no one has spoken about the job, and now i''ve heard Crook  a few times being mentioned , and the man himself on the radio the last two days praising the club. Maybe the club have approached him and Littbarski and they are getting the fans used to the idea by letting him talk the club up, or maybe all the previous spin from the club has made me paranoid..What was that!!.

[/quote]

I want the job!

IT''S A CONSPIRACY FROM THE CLUB AGAIN! They are going to employ me in the job and having me coming on this website is just mine and the clubs way of getting the fans used to the idea! Honest! You see! You see!

Maybe, just maybe, he is doing his best to talk himself into the job by showing a keen interest... it''s a common tactic when trying to get a job. When I got my last job, I bought a new suit - as the job was for the same company, every knew I''d bought the suit for the interview - which was a very, very explicit way of making sure my company knew just how serious (desperate?!) I was about getting the job - and got it I did!!

Crook, if he wants the job, would be a fool NOT to go on the radio and say he wants it! What do you expect him to do?!? Go on the radio and be all cagey - "weeeeeell, I''m not really sure - it''s a big change and quite an upheaval... yeah - I''m thinking it might be a bit of a hassle really...."...?

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="ob1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I want the job!

IT''S A CONSPIRACY FROM THE CLUB AGAIN! They are going to employ me in the job and having me coming on this website is just mine and the clubs way of getting the fans used to the idea! Honest! You see! You see!

Maybe, just maybe, he is doing his best to talk himself into the job by showing a keen interest... it''s a common tactic when trying to get a job. When I got my last job, I bought a new suit - as the job was for the same company, every knew I''d bought the suit for the interview - which was a very, very explicit way of making sure my company knew just how serious (desperate?!) I was about getting the job - and got it I did!!

Crook, if he wants the job, would be a fool NOT to go on the radio and say he wants it! What do you expect him to do?!? Go on the radio and be all cagey - "weeeeeell, I''m not really sure - it''s a big change and quite an upheaval... yeah - I''m thinking it might be a bit of a hassle really...."...?

[/quote]

Ob1 if you can see past your sarcasm for a minute you would realise the point i was making, perhaps the deal is done and the club are putting Crook in the medias eye for a few days before making the big announcement, you never know.

Any way Ob1 how is the head cleaners job at burger king going? See i can be sarcastic too!! 

dont know if id liek to see them here to be honest.... No experiance of managing in europe...

Ok so Littbarski did it all in his career as a player but how many succesful players make Great managers? not too many...

remember Fergie played in the Lower divisions in Scotland, Wenger played in the french 3rd division and jose Mourinho spent all his playing career in the amateur leagues in Portugal... none of these men acheived anything in their careers... they did work with the best as coaches though... which is where they got their grounding. plus all managed in europe and started off with unfancied teams.

It would be a huge Risk getting Littbarski and Chippy over here... Australia and Japan are a far cry...

jas :)

Frank Rijkaard is doing OK for himself.Man management / managing to get the players playing as a team (which is what I consider to be our main weakness) is the same where ever you manage.The only problem would be tactics - which contrary to popular belief aren''t that hard in the championship and a grounding in a variety of styles both as manager and player will surely mean they have a grounding in most styles of play and would drop ones that didn''t work well.

[quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="ob1"][quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="ob1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I want the job!

[/quote]

Ob1 if you can see past your sarcasm for a minute you would realise the point i was making, perhaps the deal is done and the club are putting Crook in the medias eye for a few days before making the big announcement, you never know.

Any way Ob1 how is the head cleaners job at burger king going? See i can be sarcastic too!! 

[/quote]

I realised the point you were making, mate - just don''t agree with you - hence making a counter point. Since you are missing that, as I used sarcasm to express it, and you seem to struggle with that, I''ll spell it out in simple and non-sarcastic terms;

I don''t agree with you; Someone wants a job. That someone expresses publicly they want the job. No conspiracy. Even IF Crook gets the job, no conspiracy.

Now we''ve done with the whole no sarcasm, I''ll continue where I left off!

Stop overthinking everything. Everyone says Delia''s crap and incompetant, and then gives her credit for out thinking the illuminati''s PR officer... [:)]

[quote user="7rew"]Frank Rijkaard is doing OK for himself.

Man management / managing to get the players playing as a team (which is what I consider to be our main weakness) is the same where ever you manage.

The only problem would be tactics - which contrary to popular belief aren''t that hard in the championship and a grounding in a variety of styles both as manager and player will surely mean they have a grounding in most styles of play and would drop ones that didn''t work well.

[/quote]

He is indeed. But i didnt say that all succesful players dont go on to be good managers... just that many dont.

jas :)

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="ob1"][quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="ob1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I want the job!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I realised the point you were making, mate - just don''t agree with you - hence making a counter point. Since you are missing that, as I used sarcasm to express it, and you seem to struggle with that, I''ll spell it out in simple and non-sarcastic terms;

I don''t agree with you; Someone wants a job. That someone expresses publicly they want the job. No conspiracy. Even IF Crook gets the job, no conspiracy.

Stop overthinking everything. Everyone says Delia''s crap and incompetant, and then gives her credit for out thinking the illuminati''s PR officer... [:)]

[/quote]

Maybe i just didn''t think replying in such a sarcastic manner as if i was a three year old was necessary, it  just P£££ed me of a bit that you should try to belittle someone just because you don''t agree with them, any how water under Carrow Bridge, maybe your correct and i am overthinking things but i just think the club has lost its way and we get spun all the time about various things, why they can''t just be upfront tell us a little more and that would make us all feel better.

Tis a good point, many don''t - but mostly they also don''t stay as managers for very long if they are no good at it.Successful players can get media careers so are less likely to hang about and learn their trade as managers.  They are also more likely to be hired with no experience of coaching.  I reckon this depresses the statistics a bit.Could you see Beckham or Raul working as a translator for bobby robson like mourinho did?

[quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="ob1"][quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="ob1"][quote user="Phatcanary9"][quote user="ob1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I want the job!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe i just didn''t think replying in such a sarcastic manner as if i was a three year old was necessary, it  just P£££ed me of a bit that you should try to belittle someone just because you don''t agree with them, any how water under Carrow Bridge, maybe your correct and i am overthinking things but i just think the club has lost its way and we get spun all the time about various things, why they can''t just be upfront tell us a little more and that would make us all feel better.

[/quote]

Mate? Have you a persecution complex? Just because I don''t agree - and inject a little humour in the form of sarcasm isn''t intended to "belittle" you. I can have a difference of opinion, and not think any bad of you on a personal level! I find this reletively easy! [:)]

Yeah - the club has lost it''s way - but I don''t see everything as spin. I think the *fans* have lost way more and a certain crowd of them provide a lot more spin than the club!

Agreed tho''; the club could be more upfront, but it''s no God given right they *should* be! (cue - "I''m a fan the most important person the whole world blah blah blah") [;)]