Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

who actually wants the norwich job?

iv seen many people come out and say "i dont want it" obvisouly some of these maybe intrested but playing it cool

but who has come out n said anything positive or said nout

iv come up

martin allen

peter reid

that foreign chap

someone with links to norwich i.e crook etc..

serisouly i know say paul ince wont come out n said offer me the job, because if you dont want him he''ll prob be out of job at mk dons

but who actually wants it?

all these names above are all rubbish in my opinion for you

I want the job.

Have applied for the job.

Am not attached to any club currently, so there would be no compensation to be paid to anyone.

Advised the Club that i have played numerous games at centrehalf, so could undertake role of player/manager also.

Am waiting for letter requesting my attendance at interview.

It''s always the same here.

Norwich managers job is vacant, we have a list of world class managers, who could possibly do a job.

The board, thinking of all those sheep Oooops fans (had a Cluck 2 minutes there) appoints the ''prudent'' option

Does we8wba actually have a job ? He seems to live on this message board and it appears to be his life.

If he has a job then is he part or full time ? 

[quote]Are you still here?The Wolves site must be crap, cause you''re always here.Getting paid to be posting on Pinkun!Aren''t we all?[/quote][quote]Does we8wba actually have a job ? He seems to live on this message board and it appears to be his life.[/quote][quote]If he has a job then is he part or full time ?[/quote][quote]hmm... me thinks we8wba is actually a Norwich City fan who''s just too embarrased to admit it[/quote]Welcome to norfolk we8wba, where the national pastime of moanin about "farriners" (anyone south of beccles or west of kings lynn) comes second only to moanin about arr footy.

[quote user="Steve Burns"]

It''s always the same here.

Norwich managers job is vacant, we have a list of world class managers, who could possibly do a job.

The board, thinking of all those sheep Oooops fans (had a Cluck 2 minutes there) appoints the ''prudent'' option

[/quote]

Consider yourself hugged Steve...... little minx that you are !.....