Sign in to follow this  
SYG

am'i the only one..........

.thats kinda looking forward to the bristol city game??

i really wish we would of had a new manger in charge by now, like palace have, but it hasnt worked out like that for one reason or another!!

but i still think the players owe us the supports a very good performance! and for some reason or another i really cannot wait untill saturday! the players do have the potential, thats why its so frustrating they just havnt shown it so far!

i just really want us to start with av upfront, with dave, if its with hartson, brown or martin, then im not to botherd, my preferd choice would be martin! also it will be good to see jimmy smith, lets see what he can do!

and

Regardless of the current circumstances its always good to have an international break. To me the QPR game seems a distant memory - thank god ! and I am looking forward to the B.C. game and a possible fresh start. Surely, the players will put in a far more encouraging performance without PTP constantly pointing the players to every position in the compass. Here''s hoping - oh what the heck 3 - 1 to Norwich. Well what do you expect from someone who also has a close affinity to Bristol Rovers. OTBC.[:O]

In two minds really... Looking forward to the game, and seeing if the international break will have given everyone a bit of time to settle down, get rid of the negativity that will have followed the shambles at QPR and be up and at em again. Only fly in the oinment for me is this. If we win will Duffy get the job? I really feel that it would be a step in the wrong direction at the moment, but I do have a sinking feeling.....

There can''t be many of you.......

We''ll probably play well, score a couple, and might even win but it''ll just be papering over the cracks, won''t it ? The Club''s in a right old mess at the moment and I can honestly sat that I haven''t felt this lethargic regarding the fortunes of NCFC for a very long time.

Until things change at Boardroom level and we get some ambition instead of prudence I doubt if the air of depression currently hanging over Carrow Road will lift for some time yet........

im looking forward to the pre match drinking session, does that count as looking forward to the match?? lol

I reckon we can expect something special from the bois on saturdai! 3-0! come on city! lets show them why we are one of the best teams in the championship!