Sign in to follow this  
spearos my hero

my change of heart

now i''ve had a big change of heart, dont ask why but just look at fergie when he took over at man utd! took him a while to settle in and win anything!!!! i remember being in the old barclay singing "WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY" TO Gary Pallister!!!!!!! and that fantasic 1-2 that set up Robert Fleck(GOD!!)  to put us 1-0 up(1988) i believe! what my point is we need to give PG his chance, survival this year and next season play offs should be a minimum requirement! we are th best supported non premiership club so maybe the fans need to do their bit too!

dont worry you will get over it, its only a short term thing, you will be thinking straight by monday night. BTW ferguson was a proven manager long before Man utd, give me a scenario, where a inexperienced, useless manager did the same thing.

[quote user="armchair supporter"]now i''ve had a big change of heart, dont ask why but just look at fergie when he took over at man utd! took him a while to settle in and win anything!!!! i remember being in the old barclay singing "WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY" TO Gary Pallister!!!!!!! and that fantasic 1-2 that set up Robert Fleck(GOD!!)  to put us 1-0 up(1988) i believe! what my point is we need to give PG his chance, survival this year and next season play offs should be a minimum requirement! we are th best supported non premiership club so maybe the fans need to do their bit too! [/quote]

Errrrmm? Yes, well........

Just the type of clear thinking needed to get us out of the big hole that we''re in.

Peter will be so proud of you.

OTBC

[quote user="armchair supporter"]now i''ve had a big change of heart, dont ask why but just look at fergie when he took over at man utd! took him a while to settle in and win anything!!!! i remember being in the old barclay singing "WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY" TO Gary Pallister!!!!!!! and that fantasic 1-2 that set up Robert Fleck(GOD!!)  to put us 1-0 up(1988) i believe! what my point is we need to give PG his chance, survival this year and next season play offs should be a minimum requirement! we are th best supported non premiership club so maybe the fans need to do their bit too![/quote]

Is that you Peter? Or is that Mrs Grant snr?

[quote user="ricky knight"]dont worry you will get over it, its only a short term thing, you will be thinking straight by monday night. BTW ferguson was a proven manager long before Man utd, give me a scenario, where a inexperienced, useless manager did the same thing.[/quote]

Jose Mourinho, Porto.

Difference was Fergie had success in scotland with Aberdeen and a couple of lower league clubs, Grants unproven and blasts players publicly for example scoring 4 goals in 2 games-somthing Fergie would never do publicly-thats how he keeps the dressing room. { and hasnt scored since-coincidence? }and is tacticaly niave and Fergie always had man utd play good football, even when they were at lowly positions like 4th in the league. The Grant and Fergie example is a joke. Fergie won the league, cup, and conquered europe with the mighty aberdeen and people forget that, man utds brought him in to win the league, Grant was brought in to challenge for the top 6, instead we find ourselves in the bottom 3. Grant has lost the dressing room.

[quote user="armchair supporter"]now i''ve had a big change of heart, dont ask why but just look at fergie when he took over at man utd! took him a while to settle in and win anything!!!! i remember being in the old barclay singing "WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY" TO Gary Pallister!!!!!!! and that fantasic 1-2 that set up Robert Fleck(GOD!!)  to put us 1-0 up(1988) i believe! what my point is we need to give PG his chance, survival this year and next season play offs should be a minimum requirement! we are th best supported non premiership club so maybe the fans need to do their bit too![/quote]

de ja vu

[quote user="ricky knight"]

i think you will find he was groomed by Bobby Robson

[/quote]

Shouldn''t this be on the "Libellous and Slanderous Posts" thread?