Sign in to follow this  
H4H

Have a look at this, its not all gloom on the finance front!!!!

In April 2006, Andrew Turner of Central Trust announced ambitious plans to boost his turnover to £1bn by 2010, and recruit up to 1,500 new staff in the process. An accountant by trade, Turner had set up the firm in 1987 in a small London office as a broker and lender of secured loans in the consumer finance sector. Now based in Norwich, Central Trust has a principal subsidiary that is one of the largest independent finance brokers offering loans to UK homeowners; other subsidiaries operate in the loan packaging, mortgage packaging and telemarketing sectors.

Central Trust profits and sales have surged on the back of the consumer borrowing spree and in 2005 it made a record £27.1m profit on £86.1m sales. On these figures, it''s worth about £240m.

Turner recently launched a new computer system that he reckons will give Central Trust even more competitive advantage. His goal is to make the company (which he owns in its entirety) Britain''s leading independent supplier of personal finance products. It''s a demanding target, but few would bet against this low-key numbers man pulling it off.

Pulled this of Central Trusts website (turners company) hopefully some of this will come are way!!!

I can''t say too much as I do have connections of sorts to some info regarding the Central Trust company. The figures quoted are on the conservative side, trust me.

All I can say is he IS a genuine city fan and has ambitons for the club.

Thing is if hes looking to expand Central Trust then he can''t be looking to invest much into Norwich City anytime soon, especially if we have to wait until 2010. He may loan/donate a transfer budget or two but thats probably about the best he can do atm. I can''t see hes currently in the position to take over the club.

I could be wrong of course.