Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Some of you City fans deserve this garbage!

[quote user="London_Canary"]

Isn''t smudger and his little crew a brave little bunch hey?

Brave or idioitic I don''t know but were all entitled to our opinion so stop makeing it out as if your so brave smudger because you post your nonsense and many of us simply don''t agree with it.

[/quote]

Not me trying to claim that I''m brave... an attribute that you and others may of labelled me with after having stood up to cowards who want to hide and do nothing or stand in support of those telling lies.

Thanks for the accolade anyway London Canary...

Can''t say that I am able to award you one as yet... other than you are a very silly City fan trying and failing to make a name for yourself on here...

Carry on.... [:D]

1st Wiz, it''s all very well having a change of opinion every now and again but your behaviour verges on schizophrenia!. Changing your mind from week to week just to please people on here is sad...

Like many ''optimistic'' fans I gave Grant a chance as he''d not done anything wrong nor right on appointment. Anyone that said he was a bad appointment were (currently) lucky...no one can predict the future!. I bet lots of folks on here (like myself) aren''t neccessarily pro-board, it''s more a case of proving to us that Grant hasn''t had sufficient funds etc and the board are genuinelly holding him back....Proof please????.

PG''s brought in a fair few players this summer, and if they ain''t doing the business then I won''t blame Delia for not donning her shellsuit and getting keepy-uppies up to scratch......Jeez...

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Pro-Grunts? Honestly Wiz, your standards are really slipping.

[/quote]

Answer my points Shack.............or cork it savvy?.

[/quote]

I don''t need to Wiz. I''m indifferent towards Grant and would like a change at board level. However, I''m not going to stamp my feet and call people names just because their opinion differs to mine, savvy?

Anyway you''ve got three pages out of it.........so well done old fruit.

[quote user="Alex"]

1st Wiz, it''s all very well having a change of opinion every now and again but your behaviour verges on schizophrenia!. Changing your mind from week to week just to please people on here is sad...

[/quote]

Me, change my mind to please people on here Alex? now THAT has to be the most dumbest quote I''ve ever heard from you, and to brutal here, there have been many!.

Now the old Wiz can be accused of many things..........but pleasing people? have you really read some of the replies on this thread?.

Or over the last 4 years!.

[quote user="Mook"]

Wow Cluck. Bet you were the coolest kid in school. Presuming you can remember that far back.

The way you just dismiss every insult! 

Like some kind of internet-forum-version of James Dean or Marlon Brando, just a cyber-shrug of the shoulders and long draw on an imaginary marlboro filterless. He turns up the collar of his imaginary brown leather bomber jacket, and walks away into the sandy desert of Smugville Arizona.

NEXT!...

Three Nil to me. This is easy!

[/quote]

Jealousy will get you no-where sunshine.......Yet more tripe swept to one side with ease then......

NEXT!  (Imitation is the purest form of flattery by the way. Got anything original?)

[quote user="Cluck "]

Jealousy will get you no-where sunshine.......Yet more tripe swept to one side with ease then......

NEXT!  (Imitation is the purest form of flattery by the way. Got anything original?)

[/quote]

I know you''re jealous, but what am I?

*blows raspberry*

By the way, I don''t actually read your replies. They''re always the same!

NEXT!

[quote user="Alex"]

Like many ''optimistic'' fans I gave Grant a chance as he''d not done anything wrong nor right on appointment. Anyone that said he was a bad appointment were (currently) lucky...no one can predict the future!. I bet lots of folks on here (like myself) aren''t neccessarily pro-board, it''s more a case of proving to us that Grant hasn''t had sufficient funds etc and the board are genuinelly holding him back....Proof please????.

PG''s brought in a fair few players this summer, and if they ain''t doing the business then I won''t blame Delia for not donning her shellsuit and getting keepy-uppies up to scratch......Jeez...

[/quote]

you dont have to have a crystal ball to see the man had no experience, God help us.

What amazes me is that people queue up to throw wood on the fire.  At least Cluck and Smudger are consistent, if childish.  But whoever this wiz bloke is, he seriously is a wind up merchant with no life.

I see his threads now as a bit tragic and  find it sad people join in because to me it is a bit like poking a disabled person with a stick.

[quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

[quote user="ricky knight"]

you dont have to have a crystal ball to see the man had no experience, God help us.

[/quote]You don''t have to have a crystal ball to see that Roy Keane had no managerial experience.  You don''t have to have a crystal ball to see that Tony Mowbray, who didn''t manage to get WBA up with better players than Sunderland, did have some managerial experience.You don''t have to have a crystal ball to see that John Gregory, recently sacked at QPR, had by far the most managerial experience. (inc 4 years in the prem with Villa)From this - experience isn''t everything.   These were just the managers appointed at the same time as Grant (early last season).BTW Come on you Nostradami win the acadamy some money in the free bet threads or are your "predictive powers" not that good.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="London_Canary"]

Isn''t smudger and his little crew a brave little bunch hey?

Brave or idioitic I don''t know but were all entitled to our opinion so stop makeing it out as if your so brave smudger because you post your nonsense and many of us simply don''t agree with it.

[/quote]

Not me trying to claim that I''m brave... an attribute that you and others may of labelled me with after having stood up to cowards who want to hide and do nothing or stand in support of those telling lies.

Thanks for the accolade anyway London Canary...

Can''t say that I am able to award you one as yet... other than you are a very silly City fan trying and failing to make a name for yourself on here...

Carry on.... [:D]

[/quote]

No smudger my dear boy that''s where your wrong, I have nothing to prove and i''m not here to make a name for myself like you clearly are with some of the threads you have made and posts you have posted, you have to realise smudger that it''s only a message board and there is life outside of here in case you haven''t noticed.

[quote user="Mook"]

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

*blows raspberry*

NEXT!

[/quote]

HA HA HA HA.......An absolute gem!........Now I really know what sort of mentality I''m dealing with here.....

Join the queue sonny....but be advised that you''re way down on my "to bother with" list.......

Even more NEXT!........

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No sh1t sherlock, but all managers have to start somewhere!. And plenty have done well from early on in their managerial career Ricky....Experience isn''t always the key.

i agree grant should go as he is to much out of his depth but all i ever read  on this site is you lot bitching at each other we need to stand united as we are all city fans arent we

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Mook"]

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

*blows raspberry*

NEXT!

[/quote]

HA HA HA HA.......An absolute gem!........Now I really know what sort of mentality I''m dealing with here.....

Join the queue sonny....but be advised that you''re way down on my "to bother with" list.......

Even more NEXT!........

[/quote]

*puts fingers in ears*

LAaa laaaaAAA laaaaa lAAAAAA LAA LAla llaaaa LAAAAA I CAN''T HEAR YOU LA LAaaaa laaaaaaaaaa laa

Next! (times 1000 with bells on).

No returns.

[quote user="JC"]

I see his threads now as a bit tragic and  find it sad people join in because to me it is a bit like poking a disabled person with a stick.

[/quote]

Nah, lost me mate.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Cluck "][quote user="Mook"]

[quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

*blows raspberry*

NEXT!

[/quote]

Even more NEXT!........

[/quote]

*puts fingers in ears*

LAaa laaaaAAA laaaaa lAAAAAA LAA LAla llaaaa LAAAAA I CAN''T HEAR YOU LA LAaaaa laaaaaaaaaa laa

Next! (times 1000 with bells on).

No returns.

[/quote]

[:D]  10/10[*]

Loved it!........Very unfair with the "no returns" sign off though. Guess I''ll just have to wait till next time then eh?   [;)]