Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Some of you City fans deserve this garbage!

Sorry, but you bloody well do!.

I''ve had to suffer the insane ramblings of the faithfully deluded City fans who have cooed over cup defeats and goaless home draws on here. They then fawn about an incompetant and failing board and their unhinged support for an inept manager who''s obviously so out of his depth, knows no bounds.

These poor misquided and sad fools then try to claim we''re not in a relegation fight yet, unhinged I know!. No doubt they will cling to this dogma in division 1 next year by saying its just a blimp and there''s no real need to panic.

Well sod that!.

I have resisted until now, chucking insults at these loonies a la Cluck style, I believed a more humane approach was better suited to them, but no more. You * PG''s are pro-longing the agony my club is in, by posting your ludicrous assumptions that Grant, the team and the board will come good. I cannot and will not suffer fools like you any longer.

Your kind deserve this mess................I, and the other realists don''t!.[:@]

* Pro Grunts.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I''ve had to suffer the insane ramblings of the faithfully deluded City fans who have cooed over cup defeats and goaless home draws on here. They then fawn about an incompetant and failing board and their unhinged support for an inept manager who''s obviously so out of his depth, knows no bounds.

These poor misquided and sad fools then try to claim we''re not in a relegation fight yet, unhinged I know!. No doubt they will cling to this dogma in division 1 next year by saying its just a blimp and there''s no real need to panic.

Well sod that!.

I have resisted until now, chucking insults at these loonies a la Cluck style, I believed a more humane approach was better suited to them, but no more. You * PG''s are pro-longing the agony my club is in, by posting your ludicrous assumptions that Grant, the team and the board will come good. I cannot and will not suffer fools like you any longer.

Your kind deserve this mess................I, and the other realists don''t!.[:@]

* Pro Grunts.

[/quote]

We''re not exactly in a relegation dog fight as such though are we? We''re in the relegation zone but the dog fight doesn''t really start until just after xmas which is why its important we get out of it asap. Its along the same lines as someone claiming Coventry are in a promotion dog fight because they''re at the top end of the table in october. Can you see what I mean?

I can understand your frustrations though, its annoying that some people are just alittle TOO positive at times. I''ll still support the team but my support for Grant and the board has seriously diminished. Its a shame because I wanted them to succeed but clearly they won''t and it''ll take a hell of a lot for them to turn this around.

Wiz - It''s time to get real mate. Your place in the pecking order for causing divisions among City Fans has dropped. Because you dilly dallied and changed your mind so often your credibility is shot. Smudger Cluck and The Dreamer are now your leaders, you are now seen as just a foot soldier on their threads. They are constant while you blow hot and cold. They remain true to their beliefs whilst you swing from a statue to a back stabber in the slightest breeze.

Having said all that you are a barometer to the fortunes of our club and in that you are consistent but why channel so much energy in trying to divide the fans?

Well sod that!.

* Pro Grunts.

[/quote]

To Wiz,

Have either of you heard of schizophrenia?

Sorry wiz - thanks to years of changing your mind to suit the prevailing wind, your comments carry no weight whatsoever. Youve always been a stirrer, but at least people paid some attention; not anymore. Neither the "negatives" or the "positives" trust you or consider you their ally. You have truly isolated yourself and youve done it to yourself.

Maybe consider a new username? You know, start from scratch.

Sad really. [:(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Wiz - It''s time to get real mate. Your place in the pecking order for causing divisions among City Fans has dropped. Because you dilly dallied and changed your mind so often your credibility is shot. Smudger Cluck and The Dreamer are now your leaders, you are now seen as just a foot soldier on their threads. They are constant while you blow hot and cold. They remain true to their beliefs whilst you swing from a statue to a back stabber in the slightest breeze.

Having said all that you are a barometer to the fortunes of our club and in that you are consistent but why channel so much energy in trying to divide the fans?

[/quote]

The Dreamer???

Who is The Dreamer Nutty???

[quote user="waveneyblockc"]

Sorry wiz - thanks to years of changing your mind to suit the prevailing wind, your comments carry no weight whatsoever. Youve always been a stirrer, but at least people paid some attention; not anymore. Neither the "negatives" or the "positives" trust you or consider you their ally. You have truly isolated yourself and youve done it to yourself.

Maybe consider a new username? You know, start from scratch.

Sad really. [:(]

[/quote]

New username?, I think not matey!, you and others might like that, but I won''t. If I''ve isolated myself then great, I always was my own man, caring not what people thought of me...........you included!.

And more importantly, I never was an ally of anyone...............and never will be, unlike many of the timid sheep on here.

Yet only a few weeks ago you were one of those deluded fans Wiz.....Oh no you was''nt, oh yes you were, oh no you was''nt, oh yes you were..ect ect ect!

The winds going to change to a north westerly next week.......maybe your opinions will change again?

Look back at my posts wiz for consistency..........ever since christmas when we were in the prem i was calling for worthless to go and have not been happy with the way the club is going...Nothing has changed,we need a complete clearout!

You were calling me a binner a couple of weeks ago Wiz for saying the same things, but i forgive you, at least you are open to a change of opinion and dont defend the indefensible like some on here.

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

Yet only a few weeks ago you were one of those deluded fans Wiz.....Oh no you was''nt, oh yes you were, oh no you was''nt, oh yes you were..ect ect ect!

The winds going to change to a north westerly next week.......maybe your opinions will change again?

Look back at my posts wiz for consistency..........ever since christmas when we were in the prem i was calling for worthless to go and have not been happy with the way the club is going...Nothing has changed,we need a complete clearout!

[/quote]

I''ve never said you wern''t consistant have I Sheds?, whereas I have a more flexabile attitude and nature than most. I''m constantly striving to see the best in people.

So in that context I often fail..............hence the changing of opinion. I can''t entrench myself as some on here do as football matters change constantly on a daily basis.

You of all people must acknowledge that surely.

I admire you and posters like Cluck, Smudger, Arthur W and Co for sticking to your guns..............but I also pity you all for being so inflexible as well.

That however, cannot be said of me!.[:)]

[quote user="ricky knight"]You were calling me a binner a couple of weeks ago Wiz for saying the same things, but i forgive you, at least you are open to a change of opinion and dont defend the indefensible like some on here.[/quote]

Many thanks Ricky, I admire you for sticking to your opinions mate...........but as I''ve said to Two Sheds, I don''t have that trait in my nature................I try to see good in all people...........sadly for me..................I often get it totally wrong!.

And the wrong people end up getting a slating from me............many apologies.

[quote user="ricky knight"]You were calling me a binner a couple of weeks ago Wiz for saying the same things, but i forgive you, at least you are open to a change of opinion and dont defend the indefensible like some on here.[/quote]

i give you your understatement of the year winner...

people arn''t allowed and opinion on this board... the people who try to be positive get called all kinds of names... then the people who are negative are accused of not being true fans... then we have the Ipswich fan smudger....

the way i see it the people who arn''t happy with the club have every right not to be and have some very valid points about Grant and The Board at times.... but those who find positives in this situation ALSO have valid points

just a shame you guys (more the people such as Cluck) have to resort to petty name calling and refuse to accept an opinion other than your own.

They do deserve each other....and that''s all they''ve got.  Soon their words will prove to be as hollow as their heads....Then watch them either float away in the ether....or "re-appear" under a rash of new "user names" saying they agreed with it all along. That''s what happens with the Billy No-Guts'' in life....they just have no guts.....

However....I''m sure all realists will welcome their new "improved" user names into the fold in due course.....if they finally start talking some sense....and if they are capable of it......

LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Pro-Grunts? Honestly Wiz, your standards are really slipping.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT ME!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Answer my points Shack.............or cork it savvy?.

Wiz I would just like to take this moment to say a big thanks for your input on here... Now don''t let the door hit you on the way out!

Your boring Wiz, you truely are an old fart at times. All you do is constantly talk about our dire situation and how we need to change everything about our club such as the players, bored and manager. Get in the real world for christ sake because it isn''t going to happen right now and there''s nothing you and your little crew can do about it so just get over yourself, and stop posting nonsense such as claiming were in a relegation fight after a mere 9 games and that the fans deserve this. Were all angery at how poor our team has been playing this season but all we can do is deal with it, if you can''t deal with it then don''t take it out on us for trying to show a positive attitude instead of changeing the way we look at the club because of 6-9 games like you have.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

I''ve never said you wern''t consistant have I Sheds?, whereas I have a more flexabile attitude and nature than most. I''m constantly striving to see the best in people.

So in that context I often fail..............hence the changing of opinion. I can''t entrench myself as some on here do as football matters change constantly on a daily basis.

You of all people must acknowledge that surely.

I admire you and posters like Cluck, Smudger, Arthur W and Co for sticking to your guns..............but I also pity you all for being so inflexible as well.

That however, cannot be said of me!.[:)]

[/quote]

Likewise Wiz,but luckily i follow life rather differently so im not really a stuborn old sod even if my mums says im am. The situation here in my adopted fine city is just something i will not and cannot budge on!

Now as far as you are concerned i remember coming on here 3 or 4 years ago and did look up to you as a poster. I use to put to one side all your spell garbage and read what you were really saying and trying to put across to fellow posters. However,after your illness you seem to have lost your way a little bit. Thankfully you came through it and remain one of the more popular posters,if not some what deranged nowadays. I must admit to you your constant changing has got up my nose on occasions,and im a very placid man so i can see why you do get called all sorts of names by the less clever of posters!

[quote user="Cluck "]They do deserve each other....and that''s all they''ve got.  Soon their words will prove to be as hollow as their heads....Then watch them either float away in the ether....or "re-appear" under a rash of new "user names" saying they agreed with it all along. That''s what happens with the Billy No-Guts'' in life....they just have no guts.....

However....I''m sure all realists will welcome their new "improved" user names into the fold in due course.....if they finally start talking some sense....and if they are capable of it......[/quote]

No guts, hollow heads, floating away into the ether, do you actually read what you''re writing ?  This rambling nonsense is the kind of thing I''d expect from a bloke making his abode out of newspaper and cardboard at a bus-shelter while supping on his 7th can of special-brew.

Oh, no, wait, I understand some of it, you''re being pompous aren''t you.  Yes, that''s right, really pompous.

Many thanks Ricky, I admire you for sticking to your opinions mate...........but as I''ve said to Two Sheds, I don''t have that trait in my nature................I try to see good in all people...........sadly for me..................I often get it totally wrong!.

And the wrong people end up getting a slating from me............many apologies.

[/quote]

hehehe just noticed your signature Wiz... now that is some change from a few weeks ago!!!

There is no need for you to apologise to anybody though... as you rightly say... you are your own man.... [;)]

At least you are brave enough to say what you feel.... even though you may be wrong when you side with the sheep......  [:D]

But why does this all have to be so extreme?

I am not happy with the curent situation at all, I thought PG was a brave choice at the time, now more and more it is looking like a foolish gamble as he has been allowed to build his own team, and yet we have seen only a deterioration in performances to such an extent that makes the time when NW left almost hallowed times.

These are just some possible ways to rectify things from the top of my head, none of which we can control:

1. PG replaced by A N Other

2. First team coach recruited

3. Jim Duffy replaced

4. Delia and MWJ sell shares to A N other

5. Turners or A N Others invited into club in exchange for equity injection to fund players

6. Sell ground and leaseback or move to out of town in gamble to generate cash for player funds

7. Neil Doncaster replaced

8. Play the youngsters more, get rid of the high earners and put the faith in the kids for the long term

9. Make Dion captain

10. Build on top of City stand in attempt to intimidate opposition with noise and generate additional revenue in sales

......or indeed any combinations of the above. I am sure there are more ways.

It is not ALL bad or ALL good, although right now there seems to be more bad than good. Others closer to the situation may be able to judge what is the best combination of the above, I have really no idea. I had thought we were built on solid foundations and we were headed in the right direction. I fear now that that may not be the case.

In the meantime do I stay away or go and support? If I support and cheer I get labelled as a club apologist, if I stay away I get labelled a binner and I risk undermining team confidence still further when they play to an increasingly empty and soulless stadium.

If someone could actually come up with some kind of plan other than just "PG must go" or "Delia must go" and argue why that should happen and what the alternative is and why its better than that would be better than ranting.

I agree 100% that change is needed and just about all of my 10 points above have been suggested by others at various times. But, my friends, which permutation is the winning one? And if supporter action brings that about and then fails, then we have no one but ourselves to blame..........so when we demand something we must get it right.

Isn''t smudger and his little crew a brave little bunch hey?

Brave or idioitic I don''t know but were all entitled to our opinion so stop makeing it out as if your so brave smudger because you post your nonsense and many of us simply don''t agree with it.

[quote user="London_Canary"]

Brave or idioitic I don''t know but were all entitled to our opinion so stop makeing it out as if your so brave smudger because you post your nonsense and many of us simply don''t agree with it.

[/quote]

You must admit this is an interesting board though.  Where else would you find a Troll and a Wizard in conversation - and agreeing?   Not in Tolkien.  He didn''t think of that!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Cluck "]They do deserve each other....and that''s all they''ve got.  Soon their words will prove to be as hollow as their heads....Then watch them either float away in the ether....or "re-appear" under a rash of new "user names" saying they agreed with it all along. That''s what happens with the Billy No-Guts'' in life....they just have no guts.....

However....I''m sure all realists will welcome their new "improved" user names into the fold in due course.....if they finally start talking some sense....and if they are capable of it......[/quote]

No guts, hollow heads, floating away into the ether, do you actually read what you''re writing ?  This rambling nonsense is the kind of thing I''d expect from a bloke making his abode out of newspaper and cardboard at a bus-shelter while supping on his 7th can of special-brew.

Oh, no, wait, I understand some of it, you''re being pompous aren''t you.  Yes, that''s right, really pompous.

[/quote]

The truth hurts doesn''t it BlubBlub?  Maybe that''s why I can swipe such tripe as yours to one side with ease....

NEXT!.....

Wow Cluck. Bet you were the coolest kid in school. Presuming you can remember that far back.

The way you just dismiss every insult! 

Like some kind of internet-forum-version of James Dean or Marlon Brando, just a cyber-shrug of the shoulders and long draw on an imaginary marlboro filterless. He turns up the collar of his imaginary brown leather bomber jacket, and walks away into the sandy desert of Smugville Arizona.

NEXT!...

Three Nil to me. This is easy!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

LOOK AT ME!

LOOK AT ME!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Answer my points Shack.............or cork it savvy?.

[/quote]

He doesn''t have to as you''ll be doing it yourself.

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="London_Canary"]

[/quote]

You must admit this is an interesting board though.  Where else would you find a Troll and a Wizard in conversation - and agreeing?   Not in Tolkien.  He didn''t think of that!

[/quote]

You got that right!! Brilliant isn''t it? [:D][:D]

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="London_Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

add to that a Camel...

It''s like a cross between ''One Flew Over the Cuckoo''s Nest,'' ''The Wizard of Oz,'' ''Lord of The Rings'' and ''Animal Farm''

Sure beats Colchester''s forum one would of thought?

But then again Colchester would no doubt beat City yet again at this moemnt in time also... [*-)]