Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Who should we chase out now?

[quote user="TwoSheds"]All the city fans that are happy with the way things are going with this club![/quote]

And how many of them are there? Not as many as some of you seem to make out. Just because some fans dare to find the odd positive now and again doesn''t make them happy with the club.

[quote user="TwoSheds"]All the city fans that are happy with the way things are going with this club![/quote] Hear Hear. All 50 of them.  

[quote user="TwoSheds"]All the city fans that are happy with the way things are going with this club![/quote]

I''d be very surprised if you could find any of those, TS. I think the main difference of opinion arises in how different people think that the situation should be dealt with.

According to the Evening News survey 2% of respondents said they were!  Out of 251 replies, that means five people - Delia, Michael, Neil, Roger, Mickey Foulger by any chance? [;)]

If it was YOU, please have the guts to explain why.

In other words, anyone who doesn''t agree with you.

Yeah, ban ''em all, how dare they not agree with you!

[quote user="charlies dad"][quote user="TwoSheds"]All the city fans that are happy with the way things are going with this club![/quote] Hear Hear. All 50 of them.  [/quote]

Yes indeed, the same 50 people that will be sat around the board table at the AGM ready for Munby to take questions off conveniently ignoring anybody who isn’t familiar or indeed loyal the cause

“Peter, would you like board a question?”

“Thank you Roger, I’d like to thank the board for all they done, the bold decisions they have taken and their unwavering ambition.  I’d also like to congratulate Peter Grant on the fine way he is running the team and a special note of thanks for improving the half time biscuits in the Cathedral Lounge”

“Thank you Peter, it’s great to hear those comments and we take that as a mandate for continuing with our bold and ambitious plans for the club that you, our supporters, without whom none of this would be possible, so richly deserve.  Or not as the case may be”

[quote user="Bury Green"]

[quote user="charlies dad"][quote user="TwoSheds"]All the city fans that are happy with the way things are going with this club![/quote] Hear Hear. All 50 of them.  [/quote]

Yes indeed, the same 50 people that will be sat around the board table at the AGM ready for Munby to take questions off conveniently ignoring anybody who isn’t familiar or indeed loyal the cause

“Peter, would you like board a question?”

“Thank you Roger, I’d like to thank the board for all they done, the bold decisions they have taken and their unwavering ambition.  I’d also like to congratulate Peter Grant on the fine way he is running the team and a special note of thanks for improving the half time biscuits in the Cathedral Lounge”

“Thank you Peter, it’s great to hear those comments and we take that as a mandate for continuing with our bold and ambitious plans for the club that you, our supporters, without whom none of this would be possible, so richly deserve.  Or not as the case may be”

[/quote] But, Bury, more to the point, HAVE the biscuits really changed for the better, or are they from the same stale old tin, just repackaged? Better ask Mello, he is a biscuit expert.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Any ideas?

White Chase Out Norwich City F.C. T-shirt

OTBC

[/quote]

Good piccy BlyBly!.....

Can''t see too many modern City "spectators" having the bottle to wear one these days though....

That survey was 2% of respondents, that 2% can only be mischief makers, and assorted prats of a blue persuasion. Who the hell can be ''happy'' with a place in the bottom 3?

[quote user="Cluck "][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Any ideas?

White Chase Out Norwich City F.C. T-shirt

OTBC

[/quote]

Good piccy BlyBly!.....

Can''t see too many modern City "spectators" having the bottle to wear one these days though....

[/quote]

I thought Bly was Chases biggest fan?!

I don''t think so Ob1, just think he isn''t too keen on the present board and has stated that Chase was no worse in his dealings at the time.

I really need to get my old mugs together for a photo shoot don''t I lol

All those who think there''s an easy fix to this - sack the Board, the manager, the coaches, or [full name here] - without knowing or caring about the full implications. They don''t have the Club''s real interests at heart.And all those who remember only the good times of the years before the current owners came along. Those who, for example, forget the dreadful football and attitude of the players just before they took over.And all those who forget the good times during the last ten years.Or, we could forget about chasing people out - most of us couldn''t move that fast anyway.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Opinions are like arseholes........everybody has one.
Looks like you have two opinions and talk out of one of them!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I don''t think so Ob1, just think he isn''t too keen on the present board and has stated that Chase was no worse in his dealings at the time. I really need to get my old mugs together for a photo shoot don''t I lol[/quote]

So his almost weekly "thanks Robert Chase" threads mean the opposite?

[quote user="ob1"]

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]I don''t think so Ob1, just think he isn''t too keen on the present board and has stated that Chase was no worse in his dealings at the time. I really need to get my old mugs together for a photo shoot don''t I lol[/quote]

[/quote]

Silly little oby.

You really need to learn to distinguish fact from fiction.

One love.

OTBC

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="ob1"]

[/quote]

Silly little oby.

You really need to learn to distinguish fact from fiction.

One love.

OTBC

OTBC

[/quote]

BlyBly...just console yourself with the fact that you may be educating him/her/it........     [;)]

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

[/quote]

Opinions are like arseholes........everybody has one.
Looks like you have two opinions and talk out of one of them!

[/quote]

I''m sure that sounded really clever when it was rattling about inside your head, but it didn''t translate very well did it?

Answer me this. Do you really think that anybody who is happy with the club at present (and I don''t really know anybody who is) should be rounded up, have their season tickets confiscated and sent to a correction facility on the Thickthorn roundabout? See I was under the impression that they were as entitled to their opinion as you are to yours.

I guess that''s the problem some people have when their view becomes that of the majority. Just a couple of weeks ago you would have been telling us how nobody was allowed to speak out against the club and how the views of the ''silent majority'' were being opressed. Now you want to do the exact same thing to anyone who disagrees with you.

Why don''t you stop for a minute and think of ways you might get your point across to those in control rather than planning to send round the death squads to the two old dears in Block H of the South Stand who still think the board are doing a fantastic job.