Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Even Lowestoft Ladies would beat QPR!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]So I expect City to beat QPR at least 2 nil on Monday night, and at least the 3 points will come in handy.........all agreed?.[:$][/quote]

QPR  gave us a very good game on Wednesday night - two somewhat dodgy defences against two attacking forward lines.  If both sides had put away  all their chances the scoreline could easily have been 6-6.

Played at a very fast pace throughout except for the last ten minutes when everyone was knackered - hilarious own goal from LegsofWood.  Their two new loanees, Ephraim and Vine, were the pick of their side on Wednesday.

Thrilling match, neither Manager happy with their defences.  I think this could be a tougher game than you imagine.

''''Even Lowestoft Ladies would beat QPR!''''

I must agree with you on this one wiz !  They must be a tough old bunch, looking after men running about like headless chickens. Tescos dear?  no Asda!  no Tescos! no Asda!. Sorry hun, I just can''t make my mind up. I think while I''m deciding I''ll just post one more message. Where was I now? Peter has a plan no, Grant out, in, out. in, out. I''m so confused. Are you ready yet dear, right Sainsbury''s here we come !!

As I said wiz. they must be a tough old bunch !!    

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]So I expect City to beat QPR at least 2 nil on Monday night, and at least the 3 points will come in handy.........all agreed?.[:$][/quote]

QPR  gave us a very good game on Wednesday night - two somewhat dodgy defences against two attacking forward lines.  If both sides had put away  all their chances the scoreline could easily have been 6-6.

Played at a very fast pace throughout except for the last ten minutes when everyone was knackered - hilarious own goal from LegsofWood.  Their two new loanees, Ephraim and Vine, were the pick of their side on Wednesday.

Thrilling match, neither Manager happy with their defences.  I think this could be a tougher game than you imagine.

[/quote]

Have to say I agree Camul... I go 2-0 QPR!!!

watch out wiz, you may get some stick with regards to this pont, i offended the East Stirling lovers the other day by saying Norwich may just beat them!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

''''Even Lowestoft Ladies would beat QPR!''''

I must agree with you on this one wiz !  They must be a tough old bunch, looking after men running about like headless chickens. Tescos dear?  no Asda!  no Tescos! no Asda!. Sorry hun, I just can''t make my mind up. I think while I''m deciding I''ll just post one more message. Where was I now? Peter has a plan no, Grant out, in, out. in, out. I''m so confused. Are you ready yet dear, right Sainsbury''s here we come !!

As I said wiz. they must be a tough old bunch !!    

[/quote]

[:D] Nicely put lappinitup

Blas boy I hope we win cus we shur need one ya know, But i''m not sitting here very very confidently.

We Just need QPR to have a Bad day...

we might get a draw then maybe, I hope, wish even!!!!

Its not been to Good yet this season has it.  Hopefully they will get better soon.

Green and Yellow runs through These here Veins U know !!!

I have got a good reeling about tomorrows game and when we win i think its going to be 6-0 to us.

Come on you yellows, You can do it

P.S I didnt think there was any ladies in Lowestoft

Correction.  You only "offended" one "East Stirling" lover - the others would have missed it.

My other half said something reasonably funny about this.  "Do you realise," she said, "that this is the first time for four years that I''ve had to look at the league table to see where they are.........."

There was a very great moment for EAST STIRLINGSHIRE FC I think in season 2005-6 where the top scorer for the season was apparently listed as "A Trialist."

Ermmm...Up The Shire!

Trying the old method of supporting the opposition to get City a result then Wiz.

I remember when we did this before and you got panned by those not in the know.

Funny how today posters commonly support the opposition and it is just accepted.

[quote user="HighlandLass"]

P.S I didnt think there was any ladies in Lowestoft

[/quote]

By the looks of your Avatar picture, there aren''t too many in the Highlands either!.[:D]

Well, you did set yourself up for that didn''t you Lass?.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Trying the old method of supporting the opposition to get City a result then Wiz.

Funny how today posters commonly support the opposition and it is just accepted.

[/quote]

Oh, too true Ru, the quality of the new generation of Pink Un posters has declined a great deal. They usually know bu**er all, and can only remember the last 3 years of the clubs games.

Its tragic, thats what it is mate............tragic!.[;)]

I shall demostrate later.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

[/quote]

Oh, too true Ru, the quality of the new generation of Pink Un posters has declined a great deal. They usually know bu**er all, and can only remember the last 3 years of the clubs games.

Its tragic, thats what it is mate............tragic!.[;)]

I shall demostrate later.

[/quote]

so resented my dear Wiz, i had a season ticket before Grunty started playing for us let alone managing, those were the days, in some way at least. i remember when Chase went and crowds of 15,000. and im still only a spritely 22, although i am creditted with the attitude of a 52 year old :-). need a new member for the old guard? :-).

Anyways, 1-1 i feel, eeeek, not good.