Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Davies choses Saints!

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]You don''t know what his reasons are, it could be personal and nothing to do with football - and probably is as Saints aren''t doing much better than us.[/quote]

Norwich dropped out on Thursday and given a straight choice between Hull and Southampton I think I might choose Southampton as well.  At the moment it has failed to enthuse the Southampton fans.

Their moan is that they already have a shed load of defenders on high wages and it''s not what they need.  If they want to try and buy him in January they''ll need to find around a million apparently.

Southampton matched whatever Hull had offered.

[quote user="Mark Rivers..."]You don''t know what his reasons are, it could be personal and nothing to do with football - and probably is as Saints aren''t doing much better than us.[/quote]

Yeah its just amazing how many of our targets seem to have personal reasons for not wanting to come here! Never had this problem a few years ago did we? Hucks? Lets bury this old excuse shall we?

Where does it say that he didn''t come for personal reasons? One of the posters before you said that we dropped out, maybe he wasn''t right, maybe too expensive for what he actually is and does. I don''t know, so how you know I can only guess. There are plenty of things to blame the club for, but without knowing the reasons of why he didn''t come here, we shouldn''t slag of the board and the manager.

Seems to me, just an excuse for you to have a dig at the club again.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Yeah its just amazing how many of our targets seem to have personal reasons for not wanting to come here! Never had this problem a few years ago did we? Hucks? Lets bury this old excuse shall we?

[/quote]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Hucks one player....................