Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Norwich V QPR Score

Any ideas on what the score will be after Monday nights game, lets start the ball rolling (excuse the pun) QPR 1 Norwich 2, well what do you think FansYes [Y]

Even ''The Sport'' magazine that you get in London is predicting a QPR win... maybe some bias there but its a bad time when that happens what ever way you look at it.

Big Dave all the way! id like to see him start with martin or dublin up front and spillane and brellier in midfield. i think those two could create a formiddable partnership in the middle of the park.

Cant see anything other than a city win despite the way we are playing. QPR are simply awful from what ive seen this season and leak goals like hell.1-3 city

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Cant see anything other than a city win despite the way we are playing. QPR are simply awful from what ive seen this season and leak goals like hell.1-3 city[/quote]

Agree with that, QPR really have hit rock bottom this season, by far the worst team in this league so far this season and there leaking goals 3-1 to norwich.

[quote user="YellowIce"]Big Dave all the way! id like to see him start with martin or dublin up front and spillane and brellier in midfield. i think those two could create a formiddable partnership in the middle of the park.[/quote]i think brellier would defo play better with spillane, as much as i would love it to be le judge and jarvis :(but 2-0 to city big dave to score then cureton to score off the bench

[quote user="lobster catcher"]don''t know what score will be but am sure brown won''t score[/quote]

haha yeh might get a shirt that says

Chris

"no goals"

Brown

[quote user="YellowIce"]

[quote user="lobster catcher"]don''t know what score will be but am sure brown won''t score[/quote]

haha yeh might get a shirt that says

Chris

"no goals"

Brown

[/quote]

Then watch C. Brown go on to score 20 goals for us[:O]

Best wishful thinking fingers crossed city 1 - 0 win, in reality the best we can hope for is a draw, but if city lost to the bottom of the league for the second time in a matter of weeks heads may roll and I hope they roll higher than Grants.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST 

QPR will probably put in a decent performance - first home game since they sacked the manager, and they''ve brought in several players on loan; no doubt Jarrett will score the winner - I''ll go for 2-1 QPR, the small bit of solace being that we at least end our drought!