Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

chris Kamara

[quote user="buddhaboy"]i agree,
things are difficult, injuries, financial implications,
who else would do any better?
no-one, so give him time,.
[/quote]

Paul Jewell, Mike Newell, Martin Allen, Paul Ince, Neil Warnock, Chris Colman, hold up there are quite a few out there in fact i hear Bruce Cunningham the old Wroxham manager might be available even he would be better.

I feel we have a good squad. Top goalscorers last season, one of the best players in the championship, a top goal keeper. A midfield that has loads of games under their belts and seasoned performers in this league. And arguably one of the best set piece takers I''ve seen at carrow road for a long time, and a defence that looks quite good. Well that could be spun in all sorts of ways, but thats how I see it.

Chris Kamara is fantastic. Watch him on sky sports on a saturday afternoon giving match analysis, the man is just pure excellent cheap comedy value.

Last week he was at the oh-so highscoring Portsmouth match. Amazing, his blood pressure was way up in the red, he lost track of the score, got very overexcited, flapped his arms around like he was trying to fly. Made excellent tv viewing. He normally sprouts 90% rubbish, but is well worth a watch, if only to raise peoples dampened spirits..........

[quote user="djc"]

Chris Kamara is fantastic. Watch him on sky sports on a saturday afternoon giving match analysis, the man is just pure excellent cheap comedy value.

Last week he was at the oh-so highscoring Portsmouth match. Amazing, his blood pressure was way up in the red, he lost track of the score, got very overexcited, flapped his arms around like he was trying to fly. Made excellent tv viewing. He normally sprouts 90% rubbish, but is well worth a watch, if only to raise peoples dampened spirits..........

[/quote]

He was hillarious wasn''t he djc?! He''s a legend, awful, awful manager but he''s a complete legend! There couldn''t have been anyone better to cover that match, lol.