Sign in to follow this  
DDD In The Fine City

IF WE SPENT 100K GETIN GRANT I WANT TO KNOW

If what im reading i want to know? im as drunk as a mother funkey, not looking forward yo monday is about time we showed what we''re worth im fed up of this garbage. ive just watched our rugby nteam show true british pride and team spirit, at the moment we are playing like a buch of amiters (sorry cant spell so pised). im fed up of it , i dont knoew about you? i feel sad cos this aint the team i began supporting back in thre late 80s my dad is a city suopporter and my grandad and it is in my blood. even thougj my dad has turned goooner, the numpty. ilove this club and even if we go down i will try and see them as much asd i can, bacause ui love it, only been to 2 games this season but thsat ndousn''t make me a less supporter than all you sason tickwt holders, if you went to the man ciyu game i was the drunk idiot down the front in the grey henry lloydjacket carying to much weight    and singing all the way. im ready for a turn AROND IN FORTUNES AND A RISE ON THE UP! ON THE BALL CITY, I WONT LET YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!!

[quote]If what im reading i want to know? im as drunk as a mother funkey, not looking forward yo monday is about time we showed what we''re worth im fed up of this garbage. ive just watched our rugby nteam show true british pride and team spirit, at the moment we are playing like a buch of amiters (sorry cant spell so pised). im fed up of it , i dont knoew about you? i feel sad cos this aint the team i began supporting back in thre late 80s my dad is a city suopporter and my grandad and it is in my blood. even thougj my dad has turned goooner, the numpty. ilove this club and even if we go down i will try and see them as much asd i can, bacause ui love it, only been to 2 games this season but thsat ndousn''t make me a less supporter than all you sason tickwt holders, if you went to the man ciyu game i was the drunk idiot down the front in the grey henry lloydjacket carying to much weight    and singing all the way. im ready for a turn AROND IN FORTUNES AND A RISE ON THE UP! ON THE BALL CITY, I WONT LET YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Classic post... can''t make head nor tail of it [:P]

DDD wrote ''''if you went to the man ciyu game i was the drunk idiot down the front''''

Seems like you''ve never sobered up !!   LOL.

I would suggest to anyone wanting to make sense of this post, start on a few cans of stella and come back to it later tonight. Will make perfect sense then.

I have also had a few, but can spell reasonably well enough! I think, despite you''re drunkness, this post makes the most sense out of a lotof posts on here, and i''d like to think we''re not the tripe we''re showing. As for some of the negative replys to the post, i don''t understand how you can still defend our club when we''re doing so rubbish! Fair enough injuries... blah, blah, blah, nut it dawned on me that, when i was happy with 0-0 at home to scunthorpe, something was drastically up, as you will see if u read my previous post, i''m a very positive optimistic fan of the club, but our uselessness has gone a bridge toofar, and we really need to pull our fingers out. Fair enough, we''re not gonna be consistently top 10 premiership material, but i''m goddamn sure we''re a lot better than 22nd in the championship! What is going on! i am being ripped apart for supporting this club by all my m8''s, even the one who supports Burnley! Yet i will be loyal until the day the club, or me (whichevers 1st) dies!

Please everyone agree with me that everything is not "rosy" at the moment, and, no, it isn''t good enough, as the club we are should be a lot better!

Yes! Cant even remember posting this. What a drunken weekend, wasn''t the rugby brilliant? Off out to the pub later for the game, if its poor or we walk it expect more drunkeness and falling over from me. Think i might ring that jeremy kyle fella for some help with getting drunk and shouting at football players. what a show that would be "My football team are pants, so i get drunk till i crap mine" lol