Sign in to follow this  
tommy

LOSE/DRAW AGAINST BOTTOM SIDE QPR 2NITE MR GRANT AND YOU SHOULD WALK!!!!!

if we fail to win against qpr 2nite mr grant should surley be sacked or resign, the club should act quickly or else this club will have a relegation battle on its hands!! once stuck in the bottom three in this league it can be very hard to drag yourselves out. no goals in over 7 hours of football, low team morale, players under performing, poor formations, players playin unfit. i understand the players are to blame as well but this is football and the manager has to take responsibility, he picks the side, he signed the new players, he picks the formation, he must motivate the players!!!!!!!

i think he should def go if we fail to win, even if we draw i think he should go its simply not good enough!! remember LEEDS? MAN CITY? NOTTS FORREST? what do other fans think?

If Grant has to go the board should have to think about their future in charge at Carrow Rd and their policy of "prudence with ambition"  With the AGM being so close I really hope the mass of share holders don''t go there with their "thank you board" script in hand.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

We need a lot better performance tonight than the one in the Scunthorpe match to achieve the win against Rangers. If Grant cannot prepare the players today to bring about the required result then, as you say, he has to go!