Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

too good for league 1?

We cannot go down, we took the mickey out of Leeds United last season (that was pretty funny though [:)] for their relegation. But I fear that (judging on home performances this season) we will go down. C''mon lads QPR are there for the taking (they probably think the same about us) do us proud , and move us up the table.  

[quote user="C.T "]We cannot go down, we took the mickey out of Leeds United last season (that was pretty funny though [:)] for their relegation. But I fear that (judging on home performances this season) we will go down. C''mon lads QPR are there for the taking (they probably think the same about us) do us proud , and move us up the table.  [/quote]

If I was a betting man, I would say we are more to go down than stay up. We are probably too good for the conference but any league above and we are just as likely to be turned over with our current squad ![:(]

[quote user="C.T "]We cannot go down, we took the mickey out of Leeds United last season (that was pretty funny though [:)] for their relegation. But I fear that (judging on home performances this season) we will go down. C''mon lads QPR are there for the taking (they probably think the same about us) do us proud , and move us up the table.  [/quote]

well yes of course we are to good for Division 3 football, i can see it and one or two others. But unfortantly whilst 24000 people continue to go and people keep coming up with excuses for the so called saviours, we will end up there. Im beginning to notice that the so called fans who just cant seem to question the board are now coming up with the old excuse of following the team no matter what! And just think only a few years ago i went to Milan for the first time in my life and walked away feeling the most proudest i have ever felt in being from Norwich

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

well yes of course we are to good for Division 3 football, i can see it and one or two others. But unfortantly whilst 24000 people continue to go and people keep coming up with excuses for the so called saviours, we will end up there. Im beginning to notice that the so called fans who just cant seem to question the board are now coming up with the old excuse of following the team no matter what! And just think only a few years ago i went to Milan for the first time in my life and walked away feeling the most proudest i have ever felt in being from Norwich

[/quote]

And, presumably when we DO end up there you will cease to support your team, you are a classic example of a " So called fan " and not those who go to support their team regardless of the circumstances !

[quote user="Canary Pirate"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

And, presumably when we DO end up there you will cease to support your team, you are a classic example of a " So called fan " and not those who go to support their team regardless of the circumstances !

[/quote]

My support for NCFC will never stop but ive handed over my season ticket this season after more years than most so dont give me the ''so called fan''. Im making a point that hurts like hell but at least im doing it for imo the better of the club. joke of a post if you ask me. Carry on lining the pockets whilst our team shrink before your very eyes.