Sign in to follow this  
Dennis The Menace

Anyone looking forward to the derby? We'll stuff them!

[quote user="Dennis The Menace"]I think we''ll stuff them..agreed?
[/quote]

This is sure to get plenty of replies. You are obviously trying to touch the sensitive nerves of all those who think we are c**p!

[;)]

Anyone can beat anyone in a derby, and the way the season looks maybe it''ll be the catalyst?

It is almost a given that a side who is struggling will turn over their derby opponents, we''ve surely all seen it plenty of times - though I for one hope we have turned the corner well before then (ie tomorrow).  The first ever game I went to was a prime example - Easter 77/78 at Portaloo Road (''old'' Div 1) - the Binners were struggling in the bottom three, we were mid table.  We got stuffed 4-0 and they went on to safety and their FA Cup win.

So are all the people who are willing QPR to win on Monday going to support the Scum in November too??

[quote user="cityangel"]

So are all the people who are willing QPR to win on Monday going to support the Scum in November too??

[/quote]

Give it a rest Angel.  You''re as bad as Wiz & co in your own way.

[quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Give it a rest Angel.  You''re as bad as Wiz & co in your own way. [/quote]

I thought it was a fair question? Not sure that Wiz is bad either!!

[quote user="mystic megson"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Give it a rest Angel.  You''re as bad as Wiz & co in your own way.

[/quote]

GIRL FIGHT!!!!!!!!!        [Y][Y][Y]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Not a bloody hope in hell of me backing the London overspill they call Ipswich, or any other team for that matter but i think your missing the point in other posters reasoning for wanting us to lose. I personally wouldnt want us to get beat by any club but i can at least understand why they see it such way. I actually would go as far as saying they are some of our biggest supporters.

Do you reckon, that Smidger will support the scum, he, of late, has supported the opposition in his quest for a better Norwich, will be interesting to see and even more shocking if he did, in fact I could not think of enough words to describe him if he does.

Even the Blarneymeister Hamilton managed to beat the piswich. Unfortunately, it prolonged his tenure for longer than anticipated.

If there''s two results I''d wish for this season, it''s beating our ''Neighbours'' both ''Home and Away''.....

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Not a bloody hope in hell of me backing the London overspill they call Ipswich, or any other team for that matter but i think your missing the point in other posters reasoning for wanting us to lose. I personally wouldnt want us to get beat by any club but i can at least understand why they see it such way. I actually would go as far as saying they are some of our biggest supporters.

[/quote]

Jeez, I''ll have to pretend (as it is something I''d not do) not to go to games, moan about anything and everything ad nauseum - and sometimes suggest that I want the opposition to win - then, perhaps, I will be classed as a ''big'' supporter.  At least we now know what we have to do! Clearly the ''000''s who go week in week out and travel the length of the country are missing something!!

As far as I''m concerned your ''big'' supporter tag means absolutely nothing: you are either a supporter or you aren''t.  Period.  Whether or not you go to games is irrelevant, as is whether you spout off - for or against - on a message board.  I would say that there are those whose opinion I consider to be more ''valid'' on certain aspects - such as commenting on players/performance based on actually having been to games - but that is just plain common sense.  

I would hope, at the end of the day, that we (presumably) all want to be as successful as we can, though may well have different opinions on how that can be achieved.  How ''big'' a supporter we are doesn''t come into it.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

i think your missing the point in other posters reasoning for wanting us to lose. I personally wouldnt want us to get beat by any club but i can at least understand why they see it such way. I actually would go as far as saying they are some of our biggest supporters.

[/quote]

Ah I get it now Arthur to be called a BIG SUPPORTER we''ve got to want our team to lose, thats the funniest thing Ive heard this week [:D]

I know many of you have difficulty looking at the BIGGER PICTURE.

But in my opinion we are heading for relegation if Delia & Co stay on much longer where as the boys in blue down the road will be mid-table or just missing out on the play-offs at best.

Imagine us going down with them down the road building for the future (as they have had continuous improvement under Magilton since he took over).

I am sure if that was to occur then then they would have much more fun ribbing us about a relegation to the 3rd tier of English football than they would over one victory in a derby match.

A victory over the scum means absolutely nothing to me if we were both to finish mid-table or lower.

Therefore in the interests of Delia & Co slinging their hook YES.... I hope Ipswich come to Carrow Road and turn us over on Sunday 4th November (and that hopefully that will be the last straw in sending our Ipswich loving Stowmarket two back to where they belong).... [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

i think your missing the point in other posters reasoning for wanting us to lose. I personally wouldnt want us to get beat by any club but i can at least understand why they see it such way. I actually would go as far as saying they are some of our biggest supporters.

[/quote]

Ah I get it now Arthur to be called a BIG SUPPORTER we''ve got to want our team to lose, thats the funniest thing Ive heard this week [:D]

[/quote]

Plenty more of the week to go yet, CA, seeing it''s only the first day when you heard it...........

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I sincerly hope you know the real thinking behind my ''come on QPR'' thread Angel, but no, I could never say Come On.............you know who.

You just don''t do that do you?.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What you fail to understand is that some people are prepared to make the sacrifice of witholding there right of not giving the club there hard earned money for an inept boared to squander away and fail the club season after season.....Why are these people not Fans? Imo they are suffering short term pain for long term gain. CA you really cant see the bigger picture can you? They do this in the hope of making an impact against something that very clearly is wrong and failing whilst you will continue to support it. I understand both views, yours being supporting the team no matter what, but i just cant understand how you refuse to see why others will act. The Badge is bigger than any player/board member or manager and to see it continue its decline in FOOTBALL is so very sad.