Sign in to follow this  
ca

Mook

Mook,
Who the hell do you think you are.You make me so angry!!Please read the posts properly before you launch into your verbal attacks on people.If you look back on the recent posts I have never said and wouldn''t ever say that I dont intend to go to the football anymore or will give up my season ticket, as you state.What I did say and I quote''How will I find the inspiration to drag myself down there after Hucks has gone'' A statement out of sheer frustration, after a bad week personally and being fed up and feeling let down by the fact that Crouch and Hucks aren''t staying.Do you ever think of anyone else''s feelings?Do you always have to have the last word.Do you always have to be right?
Dont misquote me again please!!!
Diane

I am very sorry for upsetting you. I thought I was only aiming my statement at the people who said they weren''t going to footy anymore, not you personally. I didn''t think I''d mentioned any names (the bloody server won''t let me open the message so I can''t be sure). I was responding to a post from someone else. I didn''t verbally attack anyone in particular, my personal opinion is that there are some people who are too pessimistic and expect Norwich and the board to fail, while there are other people who don''t have tickets that would give their right arm for a chance to see the game. I''m sorry you''ve had a bad week. We all (in our hearts) knew Hucks could not stay as his wage demands are way too high, it would put him on at least 10 grand a week more than anyone else and that would not be good for squad morale, or our wage bill. I too am very disappointed about Crouch, but am bouyed by the signing of McKenzie and expect more signings too either loan or permanent.

There are a lot of people on this site who have stated they will not be renewing their season ticket. My real point, which I made on another post, is that we should all sing together for better for worse and it would be disappointing to lose anyone. Especially when we''re doing ok and might do better. Once again, apologies for upsetting you. I just can''t believe that people would quit going to football because some loan signings then went back to their clubs!

Sorry, one more thing.

I think it might be tumbleweed that quoted you, not myself. I am not trying to have the last word, it''s just that I have now been able to open the posting and I don''t actually mention anyone personally. I hope it''s not me who has upset you as that is not what I meant to do. I always write too fast and never re-check my posting - probably a bad idea!

Yes it was Tumbleweed and I have posted an apology to him which has not appeared yet? Are you and Mook the same person Old Boy?

I have posted an apology to you at 1pm but it has not shown yet.I realised it was Tumbleweed who quoted me not you so I hold my hands up and say sorry on this occassion,your posts still do make me angry though!!

Bit confusing this - Mook (who''s my son) has been posting today from my computer while I was logged in to the Forum. When he gets back from the game I''ll give him a ***locking!

Anyway, I wasn''t able to go to the game today, but I listened to it, and all I want to say is thank you Darren. Whatever rather unpleasant spin-off this loan spell has had on this forum (for reasons that really baffle me), he''s done everything anyone could have expected, and a stack more.

Old Boy,
I suggest you control your son Mook or else he will land you in big trouble.How old is he by the way,his posts suggest that he is a real youngster with not a lot of experience,poor lad.

Whoops on two accounts now. Sorry dad. Sorry Diane.

The fact that my dad refers to himself as "Old Boy" should indicate that I am not quite a young whippersnapper who needs thrashing and sent to bed with no broth. I came up here for the game, and what a cracker it was too. Well done Darren, but most of all I''d like to give credit (and my third apology of the day) to Iwan Roberts.

Iwan, I doubted you and I was wrong. Well done today big man, and hopefully you can recreate that sort of form in the coming months. And to Fleming - brilliant strike mate!

His posts don''t give any indication of his age at all. Just because you don''t agree with people Diane you don''t have to patronise them. If he is a young lad then that just shows the rest of you up because his posts are no less valid than anyone else''s on here and contain more sense than most. There are people on here who''s posts do give their age away tho - and they most definitely are not youngsters!