Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come On You Rangers!

Desperate times require desperate actions, so to QPR I say: Please help us ditch Grunt by beating us soundly on Monday.

PS: This thread is for the benefit of long serving posters on here with good memories, the stronger your insults are, the more potent the effect will be!.

PPS: Mods please allow a more relaxed approach to this thread............please!.[;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Desperate times require desperate actions, so to QPR I say: Please help us ditch Grunt by beating us soundly on Monday.

PS: This thread is for the benefit of long serving posters on here with good memories, the stronger your insults are, the more potent the effect will be!.

PPS: Mods please allow a more relaxed approach to this thread............please!.[;)]

[/quote]

Tough call Wiz and you''ll get slaughtered....but in the short term I''m afraid this is what it''s going to take to unseat those destroying what is left of the real club.

If we lose a few at this stage and the upheaval comes about early on we''re in with a shout of a revival. Stretched out a la Worthington and we''re down for sure. Smith and her celebrity obsessed followers can simply walk away and pick another club to support (?)....but we''re stuck with what is left.

So...as unpleasant as it is I can understand where you''re coming from on this.......

What a pathetic post Wiz, indicative of yours and the other negativarino''s on here. What true Norwich fan actually wants the team to lose, youve really lost the plot now. SUPPORT YOUR CLUB THRU THICK AND THIN

LOL Wiz,  this has really mademe chuckle - and the insults have alrweady started.   My memory remains sounds so fair play to you.

Now why dont you pack you bags and be like the rest of the suffolk inbreds and support the binners like everyone else? [;)]

[/quote]

Ah the old inverse magic thingy again, eh Wiz ?

Well from the past it only seems to work when you do it near to the event, so try again monday afternoon.

Hubble bubble toil and trouble 1st wizard is a binner.

Put him in the ducking stool then Martin scores the winner.   LOL

......ah, I see what you are doing 1st Wizard. The only cast iron way of messing with fate is utilise the power of the Gods of the bookmakers. Put money on QPR to win or draw :-)I''ll throw in an insult to help. Wizards are rubbish.

its my sons 12th birthday and i''m taking him and two of his mates to the match.

he''s had to forego what would have been his first match for his new school team and having suffered at charlton & wolves i''d rather we won thank you.

Ok Wiz.. You tell me who should replace PG and why they would want to come to Norwich?  Also if people insult you as much as you are asking them to you will then start the oh why are people allowed to make personal attacks...

I''m not one of the positive lot, I''m as fed up and pissed off as everyone with the state the club is in, but it''s all well and good sacking a manager but you''ve got to then get someone better and who will actually be given a chance by the fans.  If a new manager fails to improve the situation you''ll call for their head after about 20 games.

I want us to win, and hope that after a win PG might be able to turn it around (you never know he might) and to be honest I''d rather that to happen than lose another game put us further into trouble just to sack the manager.  You are a joke - you''d rather lose to sack the manager than hope they win to help the situation?

Surely instead of losing games with Grant so he can get the sack, it would be better to win games with Grant to relieve the pressure on himself, the players and the club in general, move up the table, get the morale of the players up, move up the table, save us money on not having to pay off Grant, and most importantly, move up the bloody table?

if we lose it makes it even harder for the next gaffer, who ever it is would need a steady load of pionts incase he wobbles like many new managers, i would love grant to go, but we have to win

If we lose and continue to lose then I will want Grant out.  However, if we win and go on a run then I will want Grant to stay.  All I want is for Norwich to win games.  I couldnt give a stuff about who is manager (or who is in the team for that matter).  Its all about doing well at the end of the day.

[quote user="Master Of Puppets"]If we lose and continue to lose then I will want Grant out.  However, if we win and go on a run then I will want Grant to stay.  All I want is for Norwich to win games.  I couldnt give a stuff about who is manager (or who is in the team for that matter).  Its all about doing well at the end of the day.[/quote]

Urrrm,how many games have we lost in a row or not won? How many games have we gone without scoring?

Tell me.....what is acceptable then?

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Hubble bubble toil and trouble 1st wizard is a binner.

Put him in the ducking stool then Martin scores the winner.   LOL

[/quote]

You lovely old boy "lap" .I like it ,nice one my old sweet mate .[:)]arrdee

I can''t bring myself to want us to lose but I can certainly see where he''s coming from, win or lose the real problem will hopefully be solved when the club is under new ownership in the not to distant future and the manager situation will quickly be resolved if we don''t start winning some games.

[/quote]

Oooo er you are desperate, take a few deep breaths and make yourself a cuppa tea.

Moderate times require moderate actions, so to QPR I say: Please let us have the 3 points so we can climb the table and look forward to a long period of success under the reign of PG............................and..............................relax[|-)] 

[quote user="GJD"]Yes come on QPR if the old Wiz can still work his magic![/quote]

I''m trying GJD.

City at the moment are a bloody joke of a team, with a crappy manager and stupid board, and they don''t deserve my support.....or yours.

I believe QPR have far more potential than us, hell, even the damn scum have!. Thats why I want the Ger''s to turn us over good and proper tomorrow evening, then finally, maybe the spinless Smith & Jones might just develope some kind of a backbone and sack the Celtic tu*d they so foolishly appointed.

Come on you Rangers!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Come on guys, you''ve got to insult me better than that...............or it simply won''t work!.[/quote]Thanks for that post. Proof really Wiz that you are nothing but a glorified messageboard troll. Posting inflamatary messages purely to prevoke a reaction and even going to the extent of asking the mods for people to be let loose on you.In the words of the great and mighty Buzz Lightyear"You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity!"

CMON NORWICH

A real fan would never ever want their own team to lose!

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"][quote user="1st Wizard"]Come on guys, you''ve got to insult me better than that...............or it simply won''t work!.[/quote]

Thanks for that post. Proof really Wiz that you are nothing but a glorified messageboard troll. Posting inflamatary messages purely to prevoke a reaction and even going to the extent of asking the mods for people to be let loose on you.

In the words of the great and mighty Buzz Lightyear
"You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity!"
[/quote]

Can someone in the know please explain it to the bloke.[:D]

what fascinates me 1st Wizard being new to these forums is.............the utter inability of most posters to actually read and then think about you''re post. You are trying desperately to get us the points on Monday (any way you can). Negative posters in this thread please re-read and stop falling into the trap set for you. I mean, there are clues all over the thread, stop slagging Wiz off because the joke is definitely on you.   It''s quite obvious Wiz  doesn''t want qpr to win. He''s trying to get Sods Law on our side - presumably because he thinks we need it :-) 

well First Colin.  (an insult that also requires a memory)You are a fool not to want a victory.Whatever happened to the loyalty in non-youfs these days, huh?

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]

LOL Wiz,  this has really made me chuckle - and the insults have alrweady started.   My memory remains sounds so fair play to you.

Now why dont you pack you bags and be like the rest of the suffolk inbreds and support the binners like everyone else? [;)]

[/quote]

Skills zipper, skills. [:D]

Thing is Wizard, if you "Don''t care what other posters think" and if you are''nt an attention seeker, why even post a topic telling us that you want us to lose? Seems like the kind of thing an Ipswich fan would do.

Just Saying [;)][A]

[quote user="Scottlarock"]what fascinates me 1st Wizard being new to these forums is.............the utter inability of most posters to actually read and then think about you''re post. You are trying desperately to get us the points on Monday (any way you can). Negative posters in this thread please re-read and stop falling into the trap set for you. I mean, there are clues all over the thread, stop slagging Wiz off because the joke is definitely on you.
   It''s quite obvious Wiz  doesn''t want qpr to win.

He''s trying to get Sods Law on our side - presumably because he thinks we need it :-)

[/quote]

Hooray, Scottlarock sussed it!!

Now if only a few dimmy''s could grasp it too!.[:D]