Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

QPR V NORWICH matchthread

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

On the evidence of tonight plus the performances against Wolves, Sheff Wed and Charlton surely this must be the end of the road for Grant.  Utterly inept from start to finish again, no attacking threat, no ability to retain possession, hardly two passes put together all night against a team that hadnt won in 6 months and hadnt kept a clean sheet all season.

Over the years I have seen some bad performances (it''s part of the delights of being a football fan), but in the last few games we have descended to lows I simply dont remember in 25 years.  I am not sure if I am more angry or ashamed tonight to be a Norwich fan.

Will another manager turn this around?  Who knows but I cannot see them doing any worse.  And as for the board, time to take a long hard look at themselves and their part in this debacle.

On the ball City.........[:''(]

[/quote]

To be honest mate I really can''t add to what you have said. The cliche "plumbed new depths" comes to mind. And bl--dy airhead models in blue and white scarves cheering our defeat just rubbed salt further into the wound.

[quote user="Old Salt"][quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

On the evidence of tonight plus the performances against Wolves, Sheff Wed and Charlton surely this must be the end of the road for Grant.  Utterly inept from start to finish again, no attacking threat, no ability to retain possession, hardly two passes put together all night against a team that hadnt won in 6 months and hadnt kept a clean sheet all season.

Over the years I have seen some bad performances (it''s part of the delights of being a football fan), but in the last few games we have descended to lows I simply dont remember in 25 years.  I am not sure if I am more angry or ashamed tonight to be a Norwich fan.

Will another manager turn this around?  Who knows but I cannot see them doing any worse.  And as for the board, time to take a long hard look at themselves and their part in this debacle.

On the ball City.........[:''(]

[/quote]

To be honest mate I really can''t add to what you have said. The cliche "plumbed new depths" comes to mind. And bl--dy airhead models in blue and white scarves cheering our defeat just rubbed salt further into the wound.

[/quote]

spot on! which am i, more angry or ashamed to be a fan of that bunch of losers??

[quote user="norwichsfinest"]Apparently Grant has been on Radio Norfolk saying he''s considering his future. Case of thinking of jumping before he''s pushed?[/quote]

well he''s tried every possible team he has and none have worked. he has to go

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="SUPPORT THE TEAM"]Grant should go.
The board should go.
Smudger should go, go home to suffolk.

What a sad night I hope all you moaners are happy we are going to get relegated, but who cares, smudger can surf the internet every saturday night of his life.

What a joke.

GRANT OUT!
[/quote]

and you should feel truly ashamed of yourself and a\re getting exactly what you deserve and have been asking for these last few years....  [:D]

[/quote]

Did I even witness what happened tonight? Bloody awful and I have never seen anything like it. Ever.

Well done Smudger, you have stood up for what you believe in since joining this board, effing legend, and the people who refused to believe the problems you pointed out are now being made to look VERY foolish. Not surprised to see they''re in hiding tonight...oh and after pretty much every game this season.

Grant Out!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="SUPPORT THE TEAM"]Grant should go.The board should go.Smudger should go, go home to suffolk. What a sad night I hope all you moaners are happy we are going to get relegated, but who cares, smudger can surf the internet every saturday night of his life.What a joke.GRANT OUT![/quote]

and you should feel truly ashamed of yourself and a\re getting exactly what you deserve and have been asking for these last few years....  [:D]

[/quote]true colours smudgeface, "we are the blue stripe, we are the white stripe". What a great day for you, norwich lose, and a fellow blue n white dish it out. Congrats mate, feel proud, feel really proud.

Apparently Grant has been on Radio Norfolk saying he''s considering his future. Case of thinking of jumping before he''s pushed?

If he is, then so should

Drury (diabolical, as usual)

Shackell (couldn''t lead the team out of a paperbag) 

Otsemobor (some great runs down the line tonight - pity he was on the wrong side of it..)

Russell (AWOL - again)

Lappin (many a great pass to the opposition)

Huckerby (2nd gear at best)

Brown (invisible)

Martin (invisible 2).

In other words, more than half tonight''s team...

It''s worth remembering that these jokers get something like £300,000 to £500,000 a year (or £6K - to £10K a week) plus perk cars and the rest for this cr*p. 

Forget this stuff about ''not playing for the manager'' - at least he''s an honest injun (conducted himself with dignity on Radio Norfolk tonight imo). These jokers should take a good look at themselves in the mirror. Even if they have no self-respect thay should recognise who pays their fantastic wages - 24,000 loyal fans who deserve much, much better.

[quote user="Vern from Sky TV"] Naomi Campbell is at the match. Must be a publicity stunt cos I am sure that thickett knows nothing about football. She probably knows less than Neil Doncaster[/quote] Think about it, that''s not possible, probably knows more about property and hotels though.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ricardo"]

Delia and MWJ.

YOU ARE KILLING THIS CLUB

PLEASE GO.

[/quote]

I told MWJ''s that only 9 days ago and I was nearly lynched for saying it RICARDO.

Like I have said for ages now... those people who have stood by Delia & Michael over the past year or so and thrown abuse at their critics should hang their heads in shame!!!!

Thousands should be up in arms on Saturday telling Delia & michael exactly where they should go!!!

[/quote]

Lucky for them then that there''s no game this coming Saturday which gives a little more time to address the problem

Hopefully by the time Bristol City roll into town on 20th October we''ll have a new manager and someone on the Board with a wad of cash they don''t need.........