Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

QPR V NORWICH matchthread

Lappin is a disgrace to the yellow shirt - get him off now for someone with a bit of desire - having said that, with the exception of Crofty, the rest are total shite.  Hux, you won''t stay a fan''s favourite for long with effort like that.

Sort yourselves out lads FFS.  I''m embarrassed at this performance.

All you lot that have not demonstrated against this board of directors destroying NCFC are a disgrace to thw yellow & green, just like this bunch of fools that currently wear the shirts!!!!

Our wonderful club is in the wrong hands. Sack the bloody lot of them. Eat, Sleep and breathe Norwich or GET OUT !!! Grant Out, Delia Out, Doncaster Out.....All of you.....Just SOD OFF NOW for the sake of a great club !!!!!!

I BEG YOU ALL.........JUST GO !!!!!!!

bound to happen sooner or later....made a meal of it but probably a penalty against shacks earlier....

depressing sitting and knowing they will score, only a matter of when....

heads have got to roll for sure.....but.......

is there a record for the longest without a goal?! coz with this unimaginative,lazy tripe i think we will beat it... :(

Whats spanish for ######?!

[quote user="ricardo"]

Delia and MWJ.

YOU ARE KILLING THIS CLUB

PLEASE GO.

[/quote]

I told MWJ''s that only 9 days ago and I was nearly lynched for saying it RICARDO.

Like I have said for ages now... those people who have stood by Delia & Michael over the past year or so and thrown abuse at their critics should hang their heads in shame!!!!

Thousands should be up in arms on Saturday telling Delia & michael exactly where they should go!!!

76 min and we''ve just had a shot.

MWJ does not look a happy bunny. Delia looks sloshed. Huckerby is $hi** as well. Can anyone remind me if Jarvis is playing cos I haven''t heard him mentioned.

GET OUT GRANT

How come QPR have three players on loan but our lot reckon they cant possibily get anyone. NO AMBITION. Neil Doncaster you are full of crap !!

What excuse are our board and management going to come out with after this "showing". Injuries, suspensions.....or will they finally admit we are absolute rubbish. Sunday Pub Team !!

For God sake please get rid of Grant he couldnt motivate anyone clearly the team have no faith in him. Even he must realise he has lost the plot.

Grant should go.The board should go.Smudger should go, go home to suffolk. What a sad night I hope all you moaners are happy we are going to get relegated, but who cares, smudger can surf the internet every saturday night of his life.What a joke.GRANT OUT!

[quote user="SUPPORT THE TEAM"]Grant should go.
The board should go.
Smudger should go, go home to suffolk.

What a sad night I hope all you moaners are happy we are going to get relegated, but who cares, smudger can surf the internet every saturday night of his life.

What a joke.

GRANT OUT!
[/quote]

and you should feel truly ashamed of yourself and a\re getting exactly what you deserve and have been asking for these last few years....  [:D]

On the evidence of tonight plus the performances against Wolves, Sheff Wed and Charlton surely this must be the end of the road for Grant.  Utterly inept from start to finish again, no attacking threat, no ability to retain possession, hardly two passes put together all night against a team that hadnt won in 6 months and hadnt kept a clean sheet all season.

Over the years I have seen some bad performances (it''s part of the delights of being a football fan), but in the last few games we have descended to lows I simply dont remember in 25 years.  I am not sure if I am more angry or ashamed tonight to be a Norwich fan.

Will another manager turn this around?  Who knows but I cannot see them doing any worse.  And as for the board, time to take a long hard look at themselves and their part in this debacle.

On the ball City.........[:''(]