Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

use the AGM to make feelings clear

nows the chance people... this is the best chance you have to make ur feelings known to the board.. even if Grant is long gone dont sit on your hands or put up with the stage managed Crap we get ormally..

Ask the board why didnt we sign Varney, Sharpe and Iewlumo?

Why didnt we get Rowan Vine?

why has money gone into off the field activities when it''s quite obvious that the playing staff has been allowed to decline?

these and many more questions can be asked...i can''t make the AGM unfortunately but those of you that can need to foce the issue.. a majority vote not voting the Smiths back in is going to make a serious point to the club.

I dont want to go to Yeovil next season... but the reality is we willbe unless change is afoot

Smith out!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

nows the chance people... this is the best chance you have to make ur feelings known to the board.. even if Grant is long gone dont sit on your hands or put up with the stage managed Crap we get ormally..

Ask the board why didnt we sign Varney, Sharpe and Iewlumo?

Why didnt we get Rowan Vine?

why has money gone into off the field activities when it''s quite obvious that the playing staff has been allowed to decline?

these and many more questions can be asked...i can''t make the AGM unfortunately but those of you that can need to foce the issue.. a majority vote not voting the Smiths back in is going to make a serious point to the club.

I dont want to go to Yeovil next season... but the reality is we willbe unless change is afoot

Smith out!

jas :)

[/quote]

Every year three clubs drop down....few ever make it straight back. What has happened to Forest etc. is likely to happen to us unless this whole club is shaken up now. Leave it till later and we''re down for sure.........