Sign in to follow this  
lfcman1

Having been born in Norwich....

....even though I am a Liverpool supporter, I count Norwich as my second team and I think what the board have done to your team is ridiculous, Worthington should never have been sacked, and now with the possibility of Grant heading the same way the club will just be in an even bigger mess than this time last season;sacking managers is not the answer. Delia needs to sell the club to someone who will use money wisely(not for stupid pitchside hotels), there needs to be a clearout of all the cr*p that seem to think they are all that but never produce even against the likes of the bottom of the league, as i said i know im not a Norwich supporter but I don''t like seeing this happen to my home club.

yeah at least you''ll be able to field the same team week in week out.. i won''t go into that though because this isn''t the LFC forum

You''re not even closely involved and you can see it lfc.  You''ve summed it right up.  I don''t know why anyone is surprised, this has been coming for at least two years and now it will take more than sacking another manager to turn it round.  We are going down just like we did in 1995 because the board have spent too much on infrastructure and far too little on the team.  You get what you pay for, which in our case is bugger all.

We haven''t been relegated to League 1 since before the Second World War, and if we go down we won''t be back in a hurry.  If we were a small struggling club with gates of 5,000 and a board that cared about football, I could begin to accept it.  But we''re not are we?

[quote user="lfcman1"]
....even though I am a Liverpool supporter, I count Norwich as my second team and I think what the board have done to your team is ridiculous, Worthington should never have been sacked, [/quote]

yes he should.. and 12 months earlier than he was.... agreed with everything else u said though

jas :)

[quote user="lfcman1"].... Delia needs to sell the club to someone who will use money wisely(not for stupid pitchside hotels), there needs to be a clearout of all the cr*p .[/quote]How many times has this been said ? just not enough investment in the legs that do the running or the heads that do the planning.Bitter tonight. Sort our side out !!!

Strange how its so clear to someone who really does not care. BTW I hate Liverpool, sorry but there you are!

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="lfcman1"]
....even though I am a Liverpool supporter, I count Norwich as my second team and I think what the board have done to your team is ridiculous, Worthington should never have been sacked, [/quote]

yes he should.. and 12 months earlier than he was.... agreed with everything else u said though

jas :)

[/quote]

....except for the ''using club''s money for stupid pitchside hotels'' bit.  Whether it was right or wrong, it actually gained us £1.1m, with no cost.

And if we''d have spent the money on players and were in the promotion spot, how much would that have netted us?

I agree that the ground looks nice, but what happens on the green bit is very poor.

If our board want a return on property investment to fund the clubs future, they should buy terraced houses in th golden triangle, and keep hold of players like Bently, Ashton, Green, Earnie.