Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

It's the players

I do feel let down by some of these players, they really shouldn''t be this bad. It shows how much of the game is about confidence, and we have virtually none at the moment. But I will stick by them and hope the good times will come back soon, but i fear a fairly depressing imminent future.

Who buys the players?

Who picks the players?

Who tells them the tactics and formation?

Who motivates and lifts them?

There is nowhere for Grant to hide.  Time to go.

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

Who buys the players?

Who picks the players?

[/quote]yes but we know most of them should do better than they did tonight, irrespective of manager, they let us down really badly.

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

Who buys the players?

Who picks the players?

[/quote]

Who gives him peanuts to buy players with???

If you only have peanuts to soend then you get monkeys!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

Who buys the players?

Who picks the players?

[/quote]

Never thought i''d agree with you smudger but i do this time! I feel sorry for Grant. I like him, i really do but again a la worthy style he has been hung out to dry.

Who gives him peanuts to buy players with???

If you only have peanuts to soend then you get monkeys!!!

[/quote]

[quote user="london Canary"]yea your right they let us down BIG time, but grant has to take the flack for this. They are ALL his players. There''s nowhere for him to hide!![/quote]

Idiot!!

They are not ALL his players.

Drury - absolutely pathetic.

Shackell - liability

Huckerby - really sad to see but he should not be playing on this season''s performances

Martin, Jarvis - youngsters we''d all love to see do well but were hopelessly out of their depth.

Grant has made some mistakes but the players are supposed to be professionals and frankly if it was my decsion then only Croft and Russell would get paid this week because I dont think any of the others have done their job and the people repsonsible are not the board, they are not manager or the coaches, they are the players themselves.

As someone else said on an earlier thread I just wish they would stop telling us in advance what they should/could/ought to do and actually start doing some talking on the pitch.

The players didn''t look like they wanted to play for the manager, Marty.

I don''t accept we have poor players. I believe we have poor systems, poor man management and after all the problems poor confidence.

My god! I feel faint!!!! I AGREE WITH YOU SMUDGER!!! CT ETC YOU ARE ALL COMPLETE FOOLS! GRANT HAS DONE A GR8 JOB HERE ITS THE BORD NOT HIM! I DONT WANT GRANT TO FAIL BUT THE BORAD MIGHT ASWELLL HAVE SET HIM UP FOR THIS!!!!!

IMO we have some pretty decent players, but for one reason or another they just aren''t performing - and when you can''t get the players going, it is time for the manager to call it a day. 

A few cases in point - Russell has looked great for Stoke for several seasons, my Stoke friends were extremely annoyed that he left - but his passing and play seems to have gone downhill.  Hucks has also looked largely uninterested - I sat in with the QPR supporters tonight (I hate that crap stand they put away fans in and they were quite accepting of having a few Norwich supporters in with them, it happens quite a bit) - and they couldn''t believe how ineffectual he was, and this is our star player we are talking about. 

[quote user="pete"]Sacking Peter Grant is not the only answer, it''s the playerswho have got us in this position.[/quote]You really are just as clueless as peter grant himself! WHO PICKS THE PLAYERS?   WHO PICKS THE TACTICS?  WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="pete"]Sacking Peter Grant is not the only answer, it''s the playerswho have got us in this position.[/quote]

Sorry Pete but he''s run out of road. It''s Grants team now, he bought most of them.

Is there anybody left out there who still thinks Brellier, Russell and Cureton were stronger replacements for Saf, Etuhu and Earnie? Lots of posters trotted out this ridiculous line and shouted down those of us who were critical of these purchases. Now you can see it all laid bare before you. As Smudger said, "we spent peanuts and got monkeys."

I don''t blame Peter Grant for all of it, he is only working within the limitations set for him by the board. Nothing will change until the owners of this club admit that their polocies are misguided. Better still if they just clear off.

Who actually plays on the pitch? I don''t see Grant ever kicking a ball.

You can''t blame him for the PLAYERS poor results