Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Am i the only one that wants grant to stay???!!!!????

Look at Leeds. same time, same position last year with supposably better players than us they cahnged and look at were they got to! Out of the league alright in to DIV 1!! Grant is a new manager who should not be learning his first managerial trade at Our club but the fact is he is! He wears his heart on his sleeve for this club and i want to see nothing more than the guy to succeed! i say 3 more games with a minimum of 4 points. We wont get promoted this season thats a fact, but if grant can keep us up then he will be a stronger and better manager for it! and next season he will have learnt by his mistakes and then we will have

1) An established team

2)An established manager who will have learnt by his mistakes and be one of the strongest ones for it

3) A manager that knows he is backed by his board and will have the confidence to make some drastic moves that will get us promoted!

I really really want granty to suceed more than any thing. he will one day be a fantastic manager who we will be proud to have however i feel that due to the majority of the fans and the fact the board will not take any responsibilitie for anything bad that happens ever grant will be used as the scapegoat!

Please please please for the sake of this club give him more time! And your full 100% backing no matter what!!!!!! OTBC 

[quote user="Canary Ben"]

Look at Leeds. same time, same position last year with supposably better players than us they cahnged and look at were they got to! Out of the league alright in to DIV 1!! Grant is a new manager who should not be learning his first managerial trade at Our club but the fact is he is! He wears his heart on his sleeve for this club and i want to see nothing more than the guy to succeed! i say 3 more games with a minimum of 4 points. We wont get promoted this season thats a fact, but if grant can keep us up then he will be a stronger and better manager for it! and next season he will have learnt by his mistakes and then we will have

1) An established team

2)An established manager who will have learnt by his mistakes and be one of the strongest ones for it

3) A manager that knows he is backed by his board and will have the confidence to make some drastic moves that will get us promoted!

I really really want granty to suceed more than any thing. he will one day be a fantastic manager who we will be proud to have however i feel that due to the majority of the fans and the fact the board will not take any responsibilitie for anything bad that happens ever grant will be used as the scapegoat!

Please please please for the sake of this club give him more time! And your full 100% backing no matter what!!!!!! OTBC 

[/quote]Give him more time? We will be relegated if we do that. Why dont you WAKE UP and stop feeling sorry for him. He is way above his head here and has no idea what he is doing. Our players are playing absolute rubbish football all under grant''s tactics. This is his team now, and this is the worst football i can ever remember us playing.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]In answer to your question: almost certainly yes. He''s lost the players and once that happens there''s no way back.[/quote]

Agreed...... I do feel a little sorry for him that it''s come to this as he seems a nice bloke but, sadly, we need a little more than that right now.

haha sorry dude, i think im having a stupid moment, i don''t get you  lol!!

but yeah, i like grant as a person, but he has to go!"

x

Like I have said before Canary Ben, up untill this point I have backed Grant in the hope that he could come good and bring this club forward, I wanted to give him a fair chance to prove himself and I beleive I have gave him that now and tbh with you mate it''s clear for all to see that on the evidance of the last few games he''s lost the dressing room and has run out of ideas, we can only hope that we find a better man to replace him although I understand that''s not guranteed but IMO it''s worth a gamble because things can''t get much worse.

1) An established team

[/quote]

Are you a relative of PG, by chance?

He wears his heart on his sleeve for this club and i want to see nothing more than the guy to succeed! [/quote]

He wears his heart on his sleeve in interviews, that''s for sure.  But, Ben, look at it this way: last season, he said he wanted to be judged when he had his own squad of players here.

Now he does have his own squad of players, and what was his verdict last night?

He said: "I can''t work any harder. It''s either me or the players. I''ll take a long, hard look at it and assess the situation. I''ll make the right decision in the next few days."

So, there we go.  He''s got his own players, and has admitted he can''t manage them.

He has no future at this club and the sooner he''s shipped out, the better.

1) An established team

[/quote]

Are you Peter Grant by chance?

Yes you are it would appear, but fret not I expect there were one or two people that felt the same way about Hamilton.

The bloke won’t make a football manager for as long as he’s got a hole in his ----

I don''t think for one minute he is the right man for the job.But with this board is anyone going to be the right person?.How is any new manager going to be able to improve things that much with the current squad?.Ok the odd loan signing but the transfer window isn''t open for another two months.Do we really think a new manager will be given enough money to sort this situation out ?.I fear the answer to all these is no