Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Easter

Who's next

Paul Jewell, Glen Hoddle, (steve Bruce if sacked by Brum - was at game tonight!), a name manager!!!!!

not a inexperienced manager like Crook, Bowen etc...

god knows.

Mike Walker!! lol

Not sure whose available. Needs to be an experienced man to get us out of this mess. Someone like Glen Roeder but he is so dour and uninspiring not sure he is best bet.

Martin Allen?

Nobody in the right mind (that is any good) would want to come near us while Delia & MWJ''s are at the helm.

The rest of the country knows the reasons behind why we find ourselves where we do today (even if some of our fans still can''t see it).

You could almost bet your mortgage it won''t be anyone well known with a track record it will be Duffy or they will bring back Keith Webb, the board is totally useless and clueless. They won''t want a Warnock or a Jewell as they will be their own men and not be puppets.

Dion will be in temporary charge while the Board look for "the right man" - I wonder if Peter Taylor might be worth a temporary contract until the end of the season - I know he was pants at Palace but if he does have a bit of a track record plus experience and there isn''t a long list that spring to mind - unless you fancy Neil Warnock

a named manager with proven experience, i''d like paul jewell. Somebody who could atract players that aren''t scottish. QPR had 3-4 loan players tonight we had none, the players are there.

[quote user="tel"]You could almost bet your mortgage it won''t be anyone well known with a track record it will be Duffy or they will bring back Keith Webb, the board is totally useless and clueless. They won''t want a Warnock or a Jewell as they will be their own men and not be puppets.[/quote]

More to the point would Warnock or Jewell  want NCFC?

Take it from me, the very LAST person you want in charge of your club if you have no money to spend, are in trouble and have board room problems is Neil Warnock. Oh yeah he did well as Sheff Utd, while he had a bit of cash to spend. Take it from someone who supports a club that is well aware of Mr Warnocks credentials when it comes to having to wheel and deal with little to spend and they dont make good reading. He did my club, Bury, no favours and he did little for Oldham either apart from leave them in the same mess. He supports Sheff Utd, which probably accounts for the sucess there to a degree as well.

Who knows - experience with a strong disciplinary arm to shake the players out of their apathy is what is needed,  but there will be plenty of managers wanting to come and work here - and with this board. 

Jewell would best,  Colin effective if ugly,  Keegan would be entertaining - all would give us something different to talk about!

I fear that they will not want to get a strong manager in. A Warnock or Jewell type character will be to strong for them, and will be too much of a challenge for their nice little cosy cosy.

They will want to go cheap again. Got too stay prudent. But cheap will mean another rookey and thats the last thing we need. Duffy would be a disaster. He is part of the problem.

Bruce with Bowen  would be ideal. If not then Paul Jewell or Peter Taylor. Peter Taylor I think may just be a Delia type Manager. But would they honestly want to come.  

They will bring in local man Nigel Worthington to appease Huckerby and do a low cost short term caretaker job while they look at other candidates.

Results will improve and Worthington will be appointed full time.