Sign in to follow this  
burn down the ipswich

Drury!!!!!

It''s happened for years now, seems to be a virus that Gary Holt left at Colney.

It seems that they think they''re facing Cristiano, and are about to get skinned if they dive in, or at least get in the opponents face and force them to make a decision.

As it is, even the poorest Championship players they face have lots of time to pick out passes and stay one step ahead.  You would think the manager would encourage some sort of inevitable success against the lower championship clubs advancing players?

Drury is useless, I have never been much of a fan of his, I think he is possibly the most over rated player in the Norwich squad, I would much sooner see Lappin play ahead of him. Drury is no more than average at defending but it''s when he has the ball at his feet when I find him most irritating, Norwich in recent weeks (especially tonight) have been guilty of alot of route one football but no one is as bad Drury, he just can''t keep the ball on the ground, it''s the same strory with Drury every week, one or two touches then long ball forward which ends in the opposition back on the attack.

Pointless post.  One of our best players.  What would you do if you had Lappin and/or Huckerby ahead of you?  You''re not going to get much cover there,are you?

Why is it we always find a player to pick on?

Poor buggers are playing football with 20,000+  fans breathing down their necks, half of which heckle and have a go when you make the slightest make. How many people here could do a solid day of decent work with people constantly knocking and abusing them?

What a B*ll*o**S Post - Drury was the only one who played with any heart last night.