Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

Sky tv money.

Does anyone know how much each appearance is worth? Just been reading Rick Waghorns piece from the 17th april and he says hach live game is worth 597.000 per club, on the pinkun site it says the 5 games are only worth 1.45 million. By my reckoning it should be nearer 3 million. Which is correct?

Allow me...

City’s three live dates on Sky Sports will each earn the Canaries a fee of £341,000 while the Arsenal and Everton fixtures, which are on the PremPlus pay-per-view channel, will bring in £250,000 apiece. That’s a grand total of £1,523,000, before advertising and other match day revenue is taken into account.

OH MY GOD WE ARE GOING TO BE LIVE ON SKY SPORTS!!!!

Has Andy Gray ever been here before??

Bring it on!

Andy Gray! Does anyone else think he is a legend!! The gadgetry (don''t think that''s a word!) he has on Monday Night Football is amazing! He is also part of the best commantary duo in the land with Martin Tyler. God bless the Premiership!!

Incidently, do Norwich still have that studio above the seating in the snake pit which can be used for when we''re on tv, for Richard Keys etc to sit in? I remember it being used YEARS ago, but not that recently

nothing major, i would rather be at the game.
We''ve been on there before loads!

I watched the WBA game on Sky1 when we drew at Carrow road, and i felt left out and would rather had gone! It just doesnt feel the same without your canary chums around you!