Sign in to follow this  
BigFish

Warnock, Warnock, Warnock

Well the game seems really up this time. A different team every game a same same uncommitted disjointed team performance. Can anyone even see where the next goal is coming from? Grant seems committed and decent but well and truly out of his depth. Some of the names quoted on here as replacements are truly bizarre (Martin Allen anyone, what exactly has he ever achieved, Peter Taylor - give me strength, Steve Bruce - does the fact Birmingham look likely to give him the boot give anyone a clue, Dion).

But the fact that we lack a first team coach gives an easy route out of here. Demote Grant, he seems to handle the training ground far better than CR and bring in an available old pro to dig us out of the hole we are in this season. That looks like only one name I can think of.......

Neil Warnock.

He''s favourite to take the Palace job, as he''s good mates with Simon Jordan.  He needs a large budget to be successful, so wouldn''t consider the job here.  He does too much media work these days to consider anything out of That London.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]He''s favourite to take the Palace job, as he''s good mates with Simon Jordan.  He needs a large budget to be successful, so wouldn''t consider the job here.  He does too much media work these days to consider anything out of That London.

[/quote]

We''ll have to keep Grant then[:D].

[quote user="blahblahblah"]He''s favourite to take the Palace job, as he''s good mates with Simon Jordan.  He needs a large budget to be successful, so wouldn''t consider the job here.  He does too much media work these days to consider anything out of That London.

[/quote]

Its much easier to get to Central London from here than it is from anywhere around Selhurst Park trust me, that place is a dead zone [:|]. although i can''t say id want him here either, and the fact he MIGHT have a slight LIKE for Simon Jordan isn''t helping his case IMO.

Are you all insane?  Warnock is a second rate manager. He got Sheff Utd promoted once that is the same ammount of times as worthy and worthy did it quicker. He has been at umpteen clubs and been sacked at virtually all and they have all been lower league clubs.  He is not the answer we need a manager who the players and respect and has some sort of tactical nouse.   For me the board need to go all out to get Paul Jewell, who has been a success and is well respected. Ade Boothroyd would be brilliant but he wont pack in Watford.  Malky with an experience No2 would be a good option as well

Martin Allen - remind me what he has acheived?

Glen Hoddle - Would stabalise club but not forward thinking..

Peter Reid -  Good Manager but not inspiring enough

Mike Newell -  Dont think Delia will like his opinions!!!

Micky Adams - Nope