Sign in to follow this  
Bird Table

Get on with it!!

It''s 11.15 and Grant still hasn''t been sacked. Does anyone know if the board are even having any sort of crisis meeting? STOP DITHERING ABOUT LIKE YOU HAVE FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS!!!

well its now 12:05 and I too sit here in shock!

I am at work, and have been checking the websites waiting for him to go, everyone hates firing someone, but when someone fails to perform they have to go!

He''s over at Delia''s. She is cooking him a meal as a ''thank you'' for the excellent start to the season we are having.   

Show some patience! We don''t want to sack him. We want him to resign - that way we save on a bigger payout! I think he''ll be gone by tomorrow - there''s no way he could even consider carrying on after what he said last night. The players don''t respect him anyway and they''re even less likely to now.

I know I shouldn''t be surprised given the snails-pace of the board''s decisions, but I honestly thought he''d be gone by now.

Yes he could be hanging out for a pay off, but if he had any proffessional pride left he would realise he didnt deserve one and should just walk!

Mr Grant never really realised that a lot of the job is about how you handle the players and the media. His man management skills are very poor and he hacked off player after player. Huckerby by putting him down in the press and Cureton by subbing him after he had scored two goals but failed to pass to Dave at a later chance.

His biggest mistake though was in the summer transfers when he failed to pick up vital signings in particular at Centre half. That was I am afraid criminal. I could not believe it when he failed with Shawcross because couldnt guarantee place in side. Sorry Mr Grant nearly everyone else would have, and look what he is doing for Stoke now!

Yes some will say we are not scoring any either but thats because we rarely get over half way as player after player drops back to cover our pathetic defence. Sorry to say this but I did say so after I saw how poor our defence was against West Ham , apparently Mr Grant missed that, no one else in the ground did!

No one wants to see anyone resign or get sacked but I am afraid he has to go if City are to avoid relegation and even then its ging to be tough. I would like to see Bruce Warnock or maybe even Dion . I know the last is a risk but he is just a giant when he plays and I think the players would respect that and play for him