norwich flag

pickett at colney who would be up for it

last night was the final straw my club is rockbottom

we are a joke as a club we are playing like a non leaugue club

we made qpr look world class we had no shots no hope

and what did pg tips ,do put chris brown on  well ive had enough

im willing to go to colney and pickett outside for changes

who will join me

Lay off Chris Brown.  He won two headers, more than Martin did all night.

If you don''t give your strikers service, they don''t score.  Our midfield couldn''t create a single chance for anyone all night.

If you don''t believe me, answer the following questions -

was Brown worse than Martin last night?
was Brown worse than Strihavka last night?

No.  Why?  Because none of them got anything to work with.

I agree it''s a shambles, but lay off the big guy.

no sorrey no good how many goals has he got

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that will not get us out of it will it

this having a go at Brown amazes me, after that inept show up front from Huckerby and Martin I was calling for Brown to come on from the start of the second half. I think him and Strihavka were both more threatening than the other two for 15 mins they had. I think we could play Owen and Rooney and still not get many goals, the problem is the midfield.  

[quote user="Marty"] I think we could play Owen and Rooney and still not get many goals, the problem is the midfield.  [/quote]

Exactly, Marty.  Sadly, the boo boys see a player who hasn''t scored for lack of service, and decide therefore he must be rubbish.

Remember the West Ham friendly?  Brown was comfortably MoM, I thought.  On recent evidence he''s sharper than Cureton (who looks slow and lazy) and Huckerby (who seems to be on a one man mission to demolish his saintly reputation.)

[quote user="norwich flag"]

no sorrey no good how many goals has he got

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that will not get us out of it will it

[/quote]

And how many goals have the rest of them got?

At least Brown looked vaguely threatening when he came on, you can''t say that about the rest of them can you.

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

If you don''t give your strikers service, they don''t score.  Our midfield couldn''t create a single chance for anyone all night.

[/quote]

You can shuffle the pack all you like. It will make no difference if you don''t have aces

no no no you allllllllllllll missing the point

chris brown is not going to get us out of this mess

wake up and smell the coffee

nor is check mate

or martin we are stuffed we need a proper goal

scorer cureton use to till grant stuffed him for scoring

we need goals we played more games than we have scored

maybe / nearly/ couldhave/ look what handbag he got

not going to get us out of religation we r the worst team in the league and that is fact

yer 100% but he is still crap if you lot think chris brown is going to

get us out of this i must be supporting the wrong team

effort service he aint going to score ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

look at the one he missed at home the other week my 10 yer old could of put that in

rubbbish and you know he is sing up the barclay

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

[/quote]

At last a posting of common sense and from somebody who looks further than ''has not scored''.  I agree with you 100% and why others cannot see that the midfield is not creating anything for the strikers absolutely amazes me.  Just look at how many goals we have scored up front. The team has as a whole has not even scored in the last six games which is absolutely abysmal.  Chris Martin had about two touches last night.  Is that because he is rubbish or because he did not get any service.  You lot decide because I know my answer. 

martin im sorry to say wouldent get in the beccles team

played out of his skin

got a contract then dropped off what did he do last night to light us all

up sorry but he is not up to it i would play curaton any day

and mark my words the way things are going for him he be off xmas

and huck an all

Fact is giving a 100% does not make you a good footballer. A 90 year old grandad could go out on the pitch and give 100% but that would not make him effective or a good player. When we have to big up a player because he tries hard even though there is no end product this surely goes to show how far this club has fallen. Effort alone does not make you good at what you do and on its own does not win you games. The factors of quality and ability has to come in. Yes Brown puts in effort wins a few headers, but Ewan Roberts on his last legs did all of that and he had more of and end product.

I think that it would be hard for any player to score goals in this Norwich team because the service is so poor. But as poor as the team is I do not think that Brown helps himself. For all is endeavour he does not attack the area enough. He does not bust a gut to get into them scoring positions that strickers have to do. His career record speaks for itself. On top of that Dublin and Strihavka have both scored playing in Browns position. Brown does not look like scoring. Would you put money on him to find the net when he finds himself in a scoring position.

Also I believe Peter Grant lost Jamie Cureton when he slagged him off for not passing to Strihavka when he was on a Hatrick. Strikers have to be greedy by nature. It is human nature to go for a hatrick. Cureton is a goalscorer. Thats his job. Encourage him to do his job, not slag him off to world for having a shot on goal. Its like telling Michael Owen not to be greedy. Cureton has not been the same player since that wonderful examlpe of man management from Peter Grant. 

As I said these are desparate days if we are having to big up very adverage players for there wonderful effort when its quality ability and effectiveness that we are so crying out for. 

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

Brown does not look like scoring. Would you put money on him to find the net when he finds himself in a scoring position.

[/quote]

It''s all a scam, Johno... he''s letting his odds drift out and out, and then he''ll get first and last goal against Bristol City at odds of 16/1 a piece.

Take your point, but I continue to feel blaming Brown for not scoring goals is missing the point - nobody is scoring goals at the moment and this is why Grant has to go.

I am not blaming only Brown for the lack of goals. Nobody would score for Norwich whoever they are the way we play. My point is Quality and Ability which Brown lacks. Effort alone does not make you a good or an effective Player.

Grant I would say is much more to blame for the lack of goals than Brown. It''s his team, tactics, selection, motivation and coaching besides other things that has left us in this mess. And he signed Brown.....!