Sign in to follow this  
sidewinder

Cost if Grant is sacked

Does anyone know what contract he is under, I understand it is a three year one. What are the financial implications to the club if he was sacked:? Worthington took a huge pay-out anyone has any ideas what Grant would take?

[quote user="sidewinder"]

Does anyone know what contract he is under, I understand it is a three year one. What are the financial implications to the club if he was sacked:? Worthington took a huge pay-out anyone has any ideas what Grant would take?

[/quote]Only complete idiots would take in a manager unproven on a three year contract. :(

if he gets the sack he shouldnt get anything, if i got sacked from my work i wouldnt recieve a pay out, if he gets a payout all the more reason to protest against the board as hes got the sack for not doing his job properly,

Not that much. I was told by a board member that when interviewed Grant never mentioned money and just wanted the chance. As such, when he was offered the job the wages were low by comparison. Don''t hold me to it, but to pay him off in full should cost about £400k. That''s to pay it in full.

However, you then have to pay off JD and associated hangers on and that''s when it all starts getting out of hand.

It''s not great.  But imagine the financial implications if he isn''t sacked.  A half-empty stadium at home to Yeovil and long coach journeys to Crewe...

Luckily, money is the language that this board and Doomcaster speak, and they''ll pay him off and get rid.

[quote user="sidewinder"]

[/quote]

is offset by the cost of certain relegation (as things stand) if he is retained - so it will at least give us a fighting chance