Sign in to follow this  
National express super guard

We all love Norwich, can we all show it

Yes, we were awful again last night, so much so that I think its time for a change of manager. Granty you tried hard but you weren''t good enough.

However, can I ask the y''army to unite. I''ve read threads today accusing some fans of not being there prior to the play offs, and although I was there watching us play rotherham hoping the attendance would be the magic break even figure of 16,000, I am not going to start accusing fans at Carrow Road now of being any less of a fan.

If we all love Norwich then can we all show it, infighting is not Norwich City. We all have our opinions about the board, granty, even gary doherty!!, but come 3pm on a saturday or 7.45pm or 5.20pm etc, ALL the fans should get behind the boys.

Granty shouting and bawling on the touchline could confuse the boys but how much of a lift would it be if they had 23,000 people believing in them. Yes its hard, but we can do it. We''re all city til we die.

C''MON LETS BE HAVING YOU

Commendable attitude, but don''t you get it yet?!

It''s way, way beyond singing, shouting and waving scarfs now - NOTHING will change until the people at the top of the club are changed.

[quote user="mattscousin"]

Yes, we were awful again last night, so much so that I think its time for a change of manager. Granty you tried hard but you weren''t good enough.

However, can I ask the y''army to unite. I''ve read threads today accusing some fans of not being there prior to the play offs, and although I was there watching us play rotherham hoping the attendance would be the magic break even figure of 16,000, I am not going to start accusing fans at Carrow Road now of being any less of a fan.

If we all love Norwich then can we all show it, infighting is not Norwich City. We all have our opinions about the board, granty, even gary doherty!!, but come 3pm on a saturday or 7.45pm or 5.20pm etc, ALL the fans should get behind the boys.

Granty shouting and bawling on the touchline could confuse the boys but how much of a lift would it be if they had 23,000 people believing in them. Yes its hard, but we can do it. We''re all city til we die.

[/quote]

Too late for that sunshine.

We need a fresh start without the Delia brigade.

[/quote]

Fantasy land unfortunately....and do you consider using Smith''s humiliating half time rant as a sign off a good idea? Bad move.........

aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh

so people think that not going to games is gonna help. don''t be so stupid! things will get worse if thats the case.

I''m still going and if I''m the only person in the ground don''t knock me, I''m a yella!

[/quote]

Every fan shares your frustration, however some of us consider it far too late in the day to salvage the situation by singing.

We''ve turned up in our thousands each and every week and got behind the team but, time after time, in the last 3-4 years, we''ve been sold short. We see lacklustre pathetic performances and are then subjected to "we''re gutted and owe the fans" quotes from players as if that will make it all OK.

We have an abject manager who appears out of his depth and bereft of any ideas on how to turn things round.

We''re told that City won''t bring in certain players because a "couple of years ago, you would have to be a 30 goal a season England player to command such a fee / salary". Well that''s the environment we''re in now.....the market has changed and once the club recognises that then maybe we won''t sell off our star players for less than their real market value and stop buying from the bargain bin.

We have a chief exec who assured us that all money on player sales would be made available and then talked of the £2.5 million profit that would be put towards the parachute payment shortfall.

When accused of wasting the parachute payments, we''re told by the board to look at Crystal Palace and Southampton. I don''t give a rat''s ass if those clubs have been mis-managed as well......I care that my club, our club, has been run into the ground through a catalogue of errors and poor decisions at all levels.

We as fans are the only constant thing about this club. Players, managers, chairmen and celebrity chefs will all come and go but the supporters will always remain. Unfortunately, that loyalty is being taken for granted and our support has IMO led to a level of complacency from those running the club.

I will always be a City fan but there comes a time when expressing your sincere frustration with a mindless rant on a message board does not suffice.

[/quote]What do you think we have been doing for the last 10 games now! We have all had enough and its time for a change!