Sign in to follow this  
Freeza

Bryan Robson?? WTF!!

Bloody hell David..I thought you were joking so I hit the link and found out you were serious.

He realy does suggest "poaching" Bryan Robson. I can only assume he must of been drunk or under the influence of drugs when he made that suggestion. Maybe he is not a football man cos if he was he would suggest Osama Bin Laden before Bryan Robson.

Oh dear, what a silly man. He has NO idea. It was such a daft statement I had to paste it on here for all to have a giggle at.........

Would you rather have Robert Chase back on board or Ken Bates perhaps? Let''s get rid of Peter Grant, I hear you cry, he must be to blame. A whole year in the hot seat and no further forward, he has had long enough. Good idea! Let''s replace him with someone who has experience and can keep a level head, Neil Warnock perhaps or maybe we can poach Bryan Robson from Sheffield United. Any takers?

To be fair, if you read the article he is not actually advocating Robson (or Warnock) for manager but rather posing a number of hypothetical scenarios about the possible post-Grant/Delia world. 

Must be an Ipswich fan....  Bryan Robson has failed almost everywhere apart from staying up with the lowest ever points tally in our Premiership season at West Brom and doing ok when backed by Steve Gibson''s Megabucks (at a time when most teams werent spending so much as these days).