Sign in to follow this  
Freddy H

Help Fred Thread

Each time that I click the back button after reading a message on the Pink Un website, I get the following error message.

Warning: Page has expired.

So I click Refresh and get the following pop up box.

Page cannot be refreshed without resending the information.

When I click Retry I get back to the message board and all is then ok. Is there something that I need to enable to get my PC to go directly back to the messages?

probly, although its early and im tired, the easiest way to get around it is to click the bit at the top which takes you directly back to the homepage (also updating new posts):

Norwich City > Norwich City - matches / tactics / players / rivals / gossip > Help Fred Thread

click on this one ^^^^^^^^^lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

if you cant find it its just underneath the "pinkun" button which takes you to the site homepage, Hope this helps

OTBC
AJ

It might be a temporary problem. If not then try this:

If you are using Internet Explorer 6, look under the Tools > Internet Opitions menu. There is a Privacy tab - setting the Privacy level to Medium (this will enable cookies).

If you are using an earlier version of IE, then you will need to look somewhere under the Security tab, and (possibly in the advanced settings) there will be settings to allow 1st and 3rd party cookies. You need to allow 1st party cookies as a minimum.

If you''re still having problems then ask Vince.Yallop@archant.co.uk as he''s more techie than me.