Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I'm not sure I can do this anymore!

Certainly not under this current set up I can''t.

Next year, would have been my 53rd year of continuous and active support for City, but like many of you, I had to witness the virtual death of my football club last night.

Although I have spent nigh on a couple of hundred pounds on the Canary cause since July,  I realise its a mere drop in the bucket compared to some of you on here.

And the gut wrenching sight of a smirking Smith and Jones didn''t help me much either.

I shan''t go over the gory facts of the game again because you''re all too aware of them any way, but I''m as close as I''ve ever been to chucking it all in this morning!. Funnily enough, Grant does have my sympathy today, its not entirely his fault I guess, the cook must take a huge slice of blame too.

I haven''t got the mental strength of Cluck, Smudger, Ricky, Arthur W and Two Sheds anymore, they will see it through to the grissly end. I just need a little more time to recover from the sham and hopelessness of last nights game..

Although maybe, the appointment of a highly rated manager might just spark a flame in me.................I just don''t know no more.[:|]

I know how you feel. I''m losing the will as well. I''ll always be a city fan but right now i just don''t have the passion. I''m tired of the anger, argument and recrimiations. And the worst thing of all is that Grant is not sure if he "feels like it!" Excuse me? Your supposed to the braveheart Scot who stand tall and firm. Get out of here now and put us all out of our misery then please. Our club is better than that.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Certainly not under this current set up I can''t.

Next year, would have been my 53rd year of continuous and active support for City, but like many of you, I had to witness the virtual death of my football club last night.

Although I have spent nigh on a couple of hundred pounds on the Canary cause since July,  I realise its a mere drop in the bucket compared to some of you on here.

And the gut wrenching sight of a smirking Smith and Jones didn''t help me much either.

I shan''t go over the gory facts of the game again because you''re all too aware of them any way, but I''m as close as I''ve ever been to chucking it all in this morning!. Funnily enough, Grant does have my sympathy today, its not entirely his fault I guess, the cook must take a huge slice of blame too.

I haven''t got the mental strength of Cluck, Smudger, Ricky, Arthur W and Two Sheds anymore, they will see it through to the grissly end. I just need a little more time to recover from the sham and hopelessness of last nights game..

Although maybe, the appointment of a highly rated manager might just spark a flame in me.................I just don''t know no more.[:|]

[/quote]

Well Wiz,maybe it is time for you to take a backseat for a while.We dont want you back in hozzie again!

Grunts army are dropping like flys at the moment............Its only got to be a matter of time before smiff n jones empire comes tumbling down around them!

Why not do as I do Wiz and take a short sabbatical, do something else for yourself and your loved ones and take your mind off things over which you have no control.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]I have just about had my fill of NCFC at the moment. [/quote]

I fear the truth is that you have had enough of  "what certain people are doing to NCFC at the moment"....

I''ve never waivered when it comes to supporting the club itself....neither will you I''m sure. Just as I''ve come through the apologists'' abuse unscathed....NCFC the club needs intelligent people like you all the more...so keep going!

This is only a small place...but good seeds planted here may help us to see better days for all of us....even though a large percentage of folk on here don''t really deserve anything more than they''ve got already.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]I haven''t got the mental strength of Cluck, Smudger, Ricky, Arthur W and Two Sheds [/quote]Me neither. What total an utter heroes they are and totally epitimise what true NCFC support is all about. Lets erect statues in thier honour. The club should be proud!I recommend this book on the subject:http://www.iainabernethy.com/books/Mental_Strength_Book_Chapter_1.asp

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"][quote user="1st Wizard"]I haven''t got the mental strength of Cluck, Smudger, Ricky, Arthur W and Two Sheds [/quote]

Me neither. What total an utter heroes they are and totally epitimise what true NCFC support is all about. Lets erect statues in thier honour. The club should be proud!

I recommend this book on the subject:
http://www.iainabernethy.com/books/Mental_Strength_Book_Chapter_1.asp
[/quote]

Can you put my statue somewhere near the bar please??

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"][quote user="1st Wizard"]I haven''t got the mental strength of Cluck, Smudger, Ricky, Arthur W and Two Sheds [/quote]

Me neither. What total an utter heroes they are and totally epitimise what true NCFC support is all about. Lets erect statues in thier honour. The club should be proud!

[/quote]

Look Bimbo if you havent got any constructive opinions just ignore the thread instead of making silly remarks. Maybe you could tell us why you seem so pro everything Norwich at a time when its clear to see the club is in serious decline. And you have the cheek to label us bad supporters...Your a mug mate and i take great satifaction in saying that. Keep it up mate but i think the REAL supporters are the ones who care enough to not pretend alls well. Dont even bother with the old ''support the team no matter what'' because this club and its proud history needs our backing and not a load of over paid wasters who couldnt give a flying dogs turd where we are in 3yrs time. Short term pain for long term gain it really is that simple.

You clearly only read what you want to see Whittle.Where have I ever said all is well at the club?Find me a quote and I will apologise and bow down in worship!

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]You clearly only read what you want to see Whittle.

Where have I ever said all is well at the club?

Find me a quote and I will apologise and bow down in worship!
[/quote]

Well why feel the need to slate everything that is being said if you do agree with my views. Your not making any sense. Ive asked you to be constructive in your opinions. So what do you do? Sit on the fence. If you havent got an opinion on my thoughts ignore them..Simple.

[/quote]

This will be my last post on here for a few short weeks while the old batteries recharge, so I''ll just say this:

How the hell are we supposed to take you seriously Bimbo, when you won''t even take notice of your own signature banner!.

In the immortal words of Captain Mainwaring of Dads Army........................YOU STUPID BOY!  [:D]

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]You clearly only read what you want to see Whittle.

Where have I ever said all is well at the club?

Find me a quote and I will apologise and bow down in worship!
[/quote]

Oh and whilst reading your previous posts on here i couldnt help noticing alot of name calling and anger. Type in your name in the search and come back and tell me if your posts are not backing the board.

Erm hello!Its always you that respond to me not the other way round. If we''re playing a game of scoring points off each other then fine.And no I disagree with everything you say. I don''t see that wholesale changes, demos or boycotts are the way to go. But change is needed as I have said several times before. But lets stick with your plan of sacking the entire payroll and see where it gets us!Constructive change at board and managment level is needed as I have said before (again you must have been skim reading) we need football men/women on the board making the footballing decisions on who to employ and how to deal in the transfer market, however, we still need all the good work being done by this baord in the non-football related business to continue as it has done. It makes a sodding profit and doesn''t bleed us dry as some would brain wash us into believing and is essential to our long term finacial stability.It appears Grant is gone so isn''t an issue I''m willing to debate on here anymore untill we hno what is happening on that front. His replacement if thats what it comes to needs to be someone of sound experience accompanied by succes at this level for a change.As for investment. We don''t need it. Not to the extent you suggest. Its already there but would you have been happy for this baord to back the current manager to the hilt when you consider him an useless idiot. What sort of board would that make them? Its almost like a contradiction. We live and die by our decisions and the baord are no different. The "Delia''s Barmy Army" chants have dissappeard before but they always come back whether you like it or not.

Some nice, balanced and measured opinion there PJ - I agree. Shame it took you three attempts on this thread to voice it. The first two were nothing to do with the club and were chip on your shoulder, inferiority complex stricken TROLLING. My first post was on Saturday and I''ve already noticed you trolling people. On today of all days as well. Seems you have good opinions when you''re not being personal. Go for a run or meditate or something.To Wiz, take it easy and rest - things can only improve.

[quote user="Michael Starr"]I''m officially supporting Kings Lynn until further notice loooooooooool![/quote]

Amen to that. Tamworth on Saturday anybody?

[quote user="PJ Bimbo"]Erm hello!

Its always you that respond to me not the other way round. If we''re playing a game of scoring points off each other then fine.

And no I disagree with everything you say. I don''t see that wholesale changes, demos or boycotts are the way to go. But change is needed as I have said several times before. But lets stick with your plan of sacking the entire payroll and see where it gets us!

Constructive change at board and managment level is needed as I have said before (again you must have been skim reading) we need football men/women on the board making the footballing decisions on who to employ and how to deal in the transfer market, however, we still need all the good work being done by this baord in the non-football related business to continue as it has done. It makes a sodding profit and doesn''t bleed us dry as some would brain wash us into believing and is essential to our long term finacial stability.

It appears Grant is gone so isn''t an issue I''m willing to debate on here anymore untill we hno what is happening on that front. His replacement if thats what it comes to needs to be someone of sound experience accompanied by succes at this level for a change.

As for investment. We don''t need it. Not to the extent you suggest. Its already there but would you have been happy for this baord to back the current manager to the hilt when you consider him an useless idiot. What sort of board would that make them? Its almost like a contradiction. We live and die by our decisions and the baord are no different. The "Delia''s Barmy Army" chants have dissappeard before but they always come back whether you like it or not.
[/quote]

Firstly if you bother to do it you make one or two valid points but most of the time you seem to be rather hypocritical when refering to trolls as it seem o me you are currently the biggest one. pot kettle? Although most of what you have said is your opinion i will pick up on a couple of things. Firstly i believe you should have a great team in a top league and than concentrate on non football finance and amenities. If we invest on the pitch and do well the other side will take care of itself. Its how it works.Small clubs do not sell shirts. simple as. Secondly you say we dont need the investment.  i believe PG was  cheap option who was told from the start of the limited budget. It seems we had a couple of mil and no more so imo oinion he was never going to squander the chest. We were told if players were sold than the money would be reinvested into the team. This hasnt happened. Why? When you sell your best players you must replace them with the same calibre and we havent. I would never suggest sacrificing the club on a couple of massive signings but by not replacing and saving for other areas kind of tells its own story.

Perhaps a bit harsh to put two sheds and arthur among smudger n cluck. They actually support the club, the latter don''t.

I now the feeling, i have been going there on and off for 43 years and it hurts today like hell, no passion, no guts, no nothing last night i  know what the anwser is PG must go and all his backroom staff as well as for the board they have to take the bull by the horns and stand up and be counted and for once stop treating us like morons keep feeding us spin all the time. I started this message [ i have never done one before] with good intent but i just can not go on any more, my club is in meltdown somebody due something please before its to late,and if sky want to show the game  against  ******* in november after last night i want my money back.

green and yellow blood in my veins.