Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

GIVE HUCKS A BREAK!

Yes, Huckerby hasnt been at his best this season, far from it, but this ridiculous, framatised reaction to his recent performances is knee jerk, ludicrousy.

No Player can live on past glories but its these recent glories that should remind you that in the right position, with the right confidence he is still a good player. Only last season Hucks and Chris Martn, another player Grant doesnt appear to get on with saved us from relegation. Their reward, being dropped or played out of position. Remember Huckerby''s best games for us troughout his NCFC carrear have been as a left winger, not as a striker!

I cant believe that a player who has been idolized for 4 years, in one movement is all of a sudden being slagged of left, right and centre. It is Huckerby''s love and commitment for the club which has seen him speak his mind about the current problems. Yes, he wont be the player he was 3 years ago again, he''s lost a yard of pace but people need to remember that this season he missed preseason, is still short of matches and hasnt hardly has the opportunity to play in his position.

So please give Hucks a break, and judge him when he''s playing in his favoured position in a team playing for the manager

Absolutely spot on HUDDY, I couldn''t have worded it better myself. All very true mate and I can''t really add anything more to what you''ve put [Y]

Yes and NoIf Hucks is devoted to our club then he should have been at least trying to assist Martin in the middle rather than saying " Sod you Grant " and shifting out onto the left wing. Laps was on the left so Hucks can either play through the centre or frankly sit on the bench and let Dave Striker partner Martin.Remember the old anacdote :The Gaffer ( no matter how bad he is ) picks the team not the players.I think Hucks was right for his out burst to the media, I think he is un-fitBUT and a big BUTHe does not have the right to drift out on the wing when hes told to play as a striker, that was frankly an arrogant ass hole move on his part.He should be playing for Norwich, NOT his Norwich legacy