Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

Has he gone yet

Perhapes Doncaster, Delia and Co are hopeing with the international break we will all forget about whats happened and can just carry on along our merry little way. All smiles and them sitting smug with their manager promising to try just that little bit harder. Perhapes if waves his arms about just a little bit harder we can all take off together like the peverbial (spelling) helicopter.

The longer they spin this out the worse they will make it. But I won''t put it past them to now just burry their little heads in the sand.

BUT, you may just remember that I posted a while back to say that I had heard from a reliable source that Peter Grant had been given until the QPR game to put it right. ( The same source that told me that we were about to aquire major investors, the Turners.) Surely something will now give. But there could now be a bit of panic in the board room. The wrong sort of panic that is now shying from making the big decision that is need.  

I really can''t believe he hasn''t resigned or been sacked yet. I''m stunned. It''s just going to be another fudge from the board.